Help identifying a radiator hose.

Boondock

May 8, 2010
Oregon
I picked up a SAMCO radiator hose, but i dont know off of which supra. I was told its the lower radiator hose off of a 2jz. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how i could figure out which car it fits. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I don't own a camera, so i had to use my phone.

Attachments

• 1019000825.jpg
    1019000825.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 15

aznboik1mva

Aug 20, 2009
Manchester,Ct
Boondock;1629873 said:
I picked up a SAMCO radiator hose, but i dont know off of which supra. I was told its the lower radiator hose off of a 2jz. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how i could figure out which car it fits. Sorry for the poor quality of the picture. I don't own a camera, so i had to use my phone.

well for starters u can look for a part number somewhere and if not try to put it on ur car, if it doesnt fit then you know its not made for you

Boondock

May 8, 2010
Oregon
I got it for free. So i figured i would try it on my mk3, but it doesn't fit. I would like to try and sell it but i cant sell it in good conscious if i don't know what it goes to.

Boondock

May 8, 2010
Oregon
No. I was told it was a lower radiator hose for a 2jz. But he wasn't sure. I went to samco's website but the picture is so small i can't tell if it is the same shape. The number on the hose doesn't correspond to anything on samcos webiste because the website only has kits not single hose part numbers.