Help identify this exhaust

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
Hey Guys,
I bought this exhaust from Jarco few years back before my car went in for paint and body work and i've never really looked at this exhaust closely.I haven't even used it yet.
I know it's an Apexi exhaust, but I can't figure out which one.
The exhaust starts out as a 3" pipe but after the resonator, it gets bigger (maybe 3.25" or 3.5").. It's a very nice piece, but just curious to know what exactly it is.

p1042421_1.jpg

p1042421_2.jpg

p1042421_3.jpg

89TargaT

No Traction FTL...
Jan 30, 2008
Missouri
Looks an N1 muffler with a HKS resonator. I'm pretty sure on the muffler, and I'm going off past setups/experiences on the resonator.

noah89t

get naked & boost a supra
who has actually seen a real apexi N1 cat back for the mkiii? i haven't, i have only seen N1 mufflers on different B pipes. the welds on the muffler don't look like they were redone, although the picture isn't great. did anyone think that companies like HKS, GReddy, and Apexi got their resonators from the same manufacturer? my HKS sport and GReddy SP had similar resonators. does the catback fit well? is it too short, like it was cut and re welded?

sorcereur

MKIII Revolution Inc.
Mar 31, 2005
NC
Haven't mounted it on yet to know about fitment but I will this weekend. I'll take better pictures and update.

akito

Keep Laughing.You're Next
Jul 31, 2006
Springfield/Va
I have the same exhaust and from what the previous owner it is an Apexi N1. Resonator does look like the old school HKS resonator on my cousin's HKS exhaust.

logan

3 laws safe
Oct 4, 2005
U.S-U.K
I'll third or forth that. That resonator looks very similar to my hks sport.

Nice volks.........