HELP!! I need two motor mounts for a 1992 toyota supra 7mgte

drewmiller5007

Mar 24, 2010
taylorsville, NC
hey guys i've been looking for motor mounts for my 92' supra 7mgte for weeks now. everywhere i go cant even order them. i found advance auto can order me 1 but that doesnt do much good. im in the middle of a rebuild and everything is ready to go back in and the only thing holding me back is mounts. IM READY TO DRIVE MY SUPRA AGAIN!! haha. any help as to what i can use or where i can get 2 pretty quick, i live in NC so thanks guys.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
No, the early square mounts aren't solid, they just don't fit. Solid mounts transmit vibrations to the chassis leading to noise, rattling, loosening fasterners, etc...

TweeT91109

Jan 7, 2010
Tampa, Florida, United States
Poodles;1661356 said:
No, the early square mounts aren't solid, they just don't fit. Solid mounts transmit vibrations to the chassis leading to noise, rattling, loosening fasterners, etc...

+1

Goto Supra forums, then the venders section and look for elmest toyota. You are looking for a guy named Curt I beleive. Post a thread looking for a set of the 97-98 TT motor mounts. You have to saw off the little nubs they come with. But they are better and cheaper then the stock MK3 mounts. I paid, $110 shipped for both. So they are very affordable.

On a side note: DONT GET SOLID MOUNTS. YOU WILL HATE YOURSELF.