Help finding specific exhaust gasket

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
The following is a pic of the fel-pro head gasket kit for the turbo supra (part# HS9473PT-1), I want the gasket that is circled:

p1583131_1.jpg

Toyota describes it as "gasket, turbine out", part# 17279-42010, and they want $81.88 for it. I'm looking to pay less, but monument, kragen, autozone, and rock auto don't have it. Ideas?

I found this site that looks like they sell individual fel-pro gaskets, but it's a pain to go through so I'd like to know if it's possible for fel-pro to be providing it without the rest of the kit.
http://www.woodys-auto-supply.com/online-auto-parts-catalog.asp?cat=FEL-020

Those have been my results so far, I'll keep looking...

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI
The whole turbo gasket kit is like $80
Go with the Toyota kit, it has ALL the turbo gaskets.

I dont know about aftermarket.

A. Jay

Search.
Jun 3, 2009
Bay Area, CA
Thanks for the reply, but I no longer need that gasket. Long story short, I have an exhaust leak that I thought was being caused by it and now I know it's the egr cooler gasket. So... I need help finding an egr cooler gasket lol.

It's a Fel-pro, has 5k miles on it, and after I got the car running I came across a thread on here about how paper egr cooler gaskets don't last. It was too late, so I just hoped for the best, and now have to find a metal one.

I'll call the dealer tomorrow, but in the meantime anyone know anywhere else I could get it from? I'm not looking forward to their price qoute.

P.S. In the week that I've been driving with the leak I've been getting great mpg lol. I'll stop now though because that means it's going lean.

Edit: Nvm, bought it from toyota ($32).

Last edited: