HELP brown centipede infestation......

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
brown worm /centipede infestation

so about three weeks ago i started to notice a few of this centipedes crawling around my basement thought nothing of it and cleaned them up now for the last three weeks iv been vacuming and killing about 200+ of them a night they are everywhere in the garage my basement front door ect ect iv killed about 4,000+ of them and they are still coming in under the doors in waves. i wish i had a camera the biggest iv seen so far is about an inch long they have a million little legs they can live through setting them on fire, cutting there head off. If you only step on half of them they still manage to drag the rest of there body arross the basement its not like they are all going to one spot or going to something they are EVERYWHERE.

iv got a bad case of the centipedes from hell lol.... im about to just burn the house down and take them all out lol jk.

what should i do is there any bug spray i can buy to help kill them im not looking forword to calling someone out to take care of this since it will end up being very expinsive.

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Bomb it, only way your going to get rid of them,

Or

Mate with their females, learn their language and in time you will live in harmony with them.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
well.... you're gonna have to die....

that'll teach the bitch...

wait, wrong line...

Cut off half of their legs and they'll go in circles until they die, that will confuse em...

MDCmotorsports

Offical SM Expert: Turbochargers
SM Expert
Mar 31, 2005
Indy 500
www.MDCmotorsports.com
They are attracted to moisture and darkness. :)

Use some perimeter (sp?) bug spray, and leave the lights on. Get some moisture absorbing silica (like you find in shoes when they are new) and see what happens.

GeneStarWindGSW

Been To The Other Side...
Mar 25, 2007
No Man's Land
www.bidmingle.com
as long as you don't got these... your good :biglaugh:
fatally poisonous
p795616_1.jpg

badgers aren't nice and will chase you down too!
http://www.msu.edu/~willso11/images/Random Pictures/badger.jpg

Figit090

Fastest mk3 GT4 1/4 mile!
Jan 7, 2006
Humboldt County
THOUSANDS??? holy shit am i the only one very suprised at that? i know they seem to produce at least 20-30 maybe even 40 babies per birth cycle (if they do it more than once) but DAMN! you NEED to get a picture of this... seriously.

maybe its what happens in some places... but shit man. i've never seen anything like it!

are they coming in from one spot? put something to kill them at that spot and get all the hiding places off the floor...then with the lights. that way if you go get a bike or something off the floor you don't pull up 100 bugs with it. thats gross.

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Lighter fluid +blow torch = greater than just setting them on fire.

But honestly I dont know what your complaining about... all I can think is free food.