Hello

Supradre

Jul 19, 2008
Brampton
Alright, I guess the time has come for me to introduce myself, so here goes nothing. Dear SMers, my name is Andre and I hail from the parts unknown i.e. Canada :biglaugh:... I own a 89 Toyota Supra Turbo Targa and have come to this board in search of parts so I can finish my restoration project. Anyways, I am essentially just another student, who likes to work and tinker on their car, minus the whole ricer ish. That being said, I just want to send a big "HELLO" to fellow members and look forward to communicating with you guys and gals in the near future...

Cheers!!

Jayhall

WHIP THE PISS OUT OF THEM
May 7, 2005
Surrey BC
came here looking for parts eh? Well, you definatly found the right place. My car was stock until i found this forum. Welcome, and ya, lets see what ya got!

Supradre

Jul 19, 2008
Brampton
Hey Guys thanks for the warm welcome!:icon_razz I'll be sure to post some pics of my Supra once the weather gets better. Right now she is in the garage don't plan on taking her out until it's nice and sunny :icon_bigg

Dr Chill

4 hungry Supras
Nov 27, 2007
Mississippi
Hello, & welcome to supramania , A great source for parts & information on the MKIII supra .
Oh & I almost forgot , A great staff .

Ash

Greased-Up Deaf Guy
Dec 27, 2008
Grand Forks, BC
Dr Chill;1240484 said:
Hello, & welcome to supramania , A great source for parts & information on the MKIII supra .
Oh & I almost forgot , A great staff .
Welcome to Supramania, fellow Canadian. And yes, once the sun is out and the snow is gone we need pictures! Dr Chill is absolutely right about this being a great source. There's not a lot of BS here, and the tech is useful.