Hello..

evilMA70

Sep 8, 2009
Beattyville,Kentucky
My names Steven Richardson,
New to the forums here, currently de-ployed to khost province Afghanistan. I own a 91 Mk3 toyota supra turbo, targa top. mint condition compared to the other 4 supras ive owned...looking to find a donor car for a 5-speed swap immeditley..

evilMA70

Sep 8, 2009
Beattyville,Kentucky
7mgte1988;1409729 said:
Welcome...did u rebuild or sale those other cars??

Thanks, well i had 2 N/As, 87,88. The 88 i turbo'ed and sent it packing, the 87 i just rebuilt N/A and sold it to one of my buddies. Then the 3rd one was my 89..it was a beast;) turbo,5-speed targa with too much to list..but i sold it before i went to the military in 08. i just didnt have the money fix it man=( but now blackcat(see below) one of the guys in my section here is actually becoming the owner of that one so..we will see. Now i own this 91 and its going to be interesting to see where my past builds will lead me to be on it..

evilMA70

Sep 8, 2009
Beattyville,Kentucky
smokemyocum;1409765 said:
Nice N Welcome To The Mania!

Hey bro appreciate the comment!
You from berea? i used to live there when i had my white 89 turbo targa top...but if you are ive NEVER seen that car...if i had it..it would have spoozy
stains on it for sure...but on the other hand if your looking for a motor, let me know..im like alltell..ive got people lol

evilMA70

Sep 8, 2009
Beattyville,Kentucky
smokemyocum;1409765 said:
Nice N Welcome To The Mania!

Hey bro appreciate the comment!
You from berea? i used to live there when i had my white 89 turbo targa top...but if you are ive NEVER seen that car...if i had ..it would have spoozy
stains on it for sure...but on the other hand if your looking for a motor, let me know..im like alltell..ive got people lol

evilMA70

Sep 8, 2009
Beattyville,Kentucky
Black Cat;1410048 said:
Sup rich good to see you on here.
Have fun on the mania.

...better get you ass in gear klien..ive been on this wonderful forum for just a min..and already making you look bad lol Thanks bro! now to find a donor car...=(