Hello. I don't have a Supra

ycode90

Oct 27, 2011
Pensacola
My name is Craig. I'm 34, married , 2 kids . I just got an 89 Cressida W/7mgte with an r154 and LSD .
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

The engine runs good . It has a bit of a lag right at 3300rpm but comes alive at 4000rpm like a switch was flipped ? The CEL has never come on , this leads me to believe it's not hooked up .

I've been lurking/searching for a week or so trying to get her right .

You all will hear from me I'm sure .:wavey:

CyFi6

Aliens.
Oct 11, 2007
Phoenix
www.google.com
Welcome! I've always had a thing for Cressidas (never had one though). The check engine light should illuminate with the key on and engine off, if it doesn't, you've got a problem with the bulb/circuit!

ycode90

Oct 27, 2011
Pensacola
Yea I'm just lazy . I didn't pick up on it not lighting till a few days after I got her . Dude had a redneck boost controller set at 10psi I put it back stock for now till the bugs are gone thru . There is a pretty decent difference between 6.5 and 10 psi . Anyone know if any supra suspension parts interchange with my Cress?

roundfinger

Supramania Contributor
Aug 23, 2006
Pensacola, Florida, United States
I was talking to that guy and seriously considering buying it but wanted to stick with a supra. I think you got a good buy even if you offered him what he was asking. If Cressida suspension parts do fit let me know I have a set of tokico blues and drop springs, a k&N filtercharger kit, mkIV tt rims and tires, probably some other stuff. I am obviously in Pcola as well.

ycode90

Oct 27, 2011
Pensacola
Haha . I knew I'd see some familiar names on here . I wish I knew what suspension parts if any interchanged ? Dude I bought off was cool . It needs a good going over by a 7m guy since I have no first hand experience till now . Hint....

mkiiichip

Sep 10, 2007
WI