Hello from the Bay Area

Cyrus

Apr 21, 2008
Bay Area, CA
Whuddup folks,

I was just notified I've been a member for 469 days and have never posted, so heres a post to keep me from getting deleted! I bought my supra back in '01, drove it around daily for several years, then moved to a city with lots of potholes and horrible water-trenched roads (San Diego) so i left my supra in storage in the bay area and have only been driving it two or three times a year for the past 5 years. I have just moved back to the Bay Area and am ready to get back into my Supra. I just bought a shop manual and will soon be tearing my baby apart (currently has blown headgasket and leaking valve stem seals). Not gonna do anything too fancy right now as I'm in college and funds are short. Just a simple rebuild so I can get back out on the road. I only plan to use my freshly rebuilt supra as a weekend/pleasure car. Its a '90 turbo 5spd targa top, power everything, blue leather, white on white exterior. lowered w/ HKS TEMS springs/shocks and HKS tems controller. MKIV turbo wheels. Elbow-back 3" exhaust, apexi intake, 3 washers in the wastegate :)naughty:).

anyway, looking forward to getting under the hood here soon, and im sure you'll be seeing more posts from me shortly, as i will undoubtedly have many questions to ask during the rebuild process. looking forward to getting to know more of you!

-Cyrus

Mk3runner

Supramania Contributor
Nov 19, 2006
Nor Cal
redwood city??

thats place is ok. I remember getting kicked out of a costco with about 30 other people at a car meet.

bitches!