Hello Everyone!

msane99

Feb 8, 2008
Hoschton, GA
Just like to take a minute and introduce myself to the group. My name is Michael and I have been a long time Supra enthusiast. I live in Hoschton, GA(15 miles from mall of georgia). My first supra was a one owner 1982 l-type with 180,000 running strong, and I was hooked! My second was a 1986 MKII P-type with a blown engine, it was also one owner and only had 120,000 miles on it Beautiful silver body, with the charcoal interior. This was in 1999 I ordered a grey market 6mge, thorley header, and a toysport intake. and put it together in my front yard, and man was it a nice car. When we had our first baby I sold both my Supras, and bought a couple of cressida's first one was an 1983 (first year of the 5mge in the cressida, supra was a year ahead in technology) it had jumped time and the owner did not know what was up two tone brown automatic 136000 miles I fixed the belt in the guys front yard and drove it home from North Carolina with no incidents (man I stole that car for what I paid for it!) it had what is the equivilent of the super monitor in it, its even had a calculator and alarm clock lol. found my first MKIII shortly after that it was a N/A targa 5 speed with a blown headgasket. Didn't have time for it and sold it on Ebay. had one more cressida after that it was an 88 imported from canada. Same deal with the jumped timing belt in the guys front yard. I would pull the cover roll it to TDC and if the matchmarks didn't line up I would pay for it then set the time and drive it home. Those were the days!! Got out of all that for a while bought a 90 4runner 4x4, drove it, loved it! Then I bought a 93 LS400 just to check out a V8 Toy! It was a cool car. Sold it bought a 97 4runner, sold it now I have a 2000 Sequoia limited 4x4, my wife drives a 2006 tundra crew trd 4x4. We also have one 1971 Cutlass Supreme with 455 factory 4 speed, 1972 Cutlass Supreme 455 Automatic SX clone, 1969 VW beetle, 1994 Formula Firebird convertible with the LT1, and in the past 3 weeks I have bought 3 1988 turbo MKIII supras(one is strictly a parts car). So here I am, old to the game but new to the boost. I have been reading, reading, reading. I don't post much because I know if I search it most of it has been answered here before. I will be selling one of these cars soon and will let you guys know when. The one I am keeping is a 2 owner well documented (every bit of maintance done @ dealership) pearl white automatic. It had been hit in the front end only 2 months after getting new headgasket and I got a real nice deal on it. It does have a knock so I have ordered a JDM 7MGTE and it is somewhere on a road tractor right now. I'm going to get it on the stand and get it ready to drop in while driving the other one easy. I plan to later covert her to a stick and already have the harness, transmission, driveshaft, flywheel, computer. But still need factory braces, the inspection cover(all three pieces) and a shifter. Other than that I am good to go. I don't know how much posting I'll be doing but I will definately be reading!!! THank you all for the great information, and the awsome site, I have checked out a few others but decided this would be my home. Michael

Guyana00

Droppin that JZ in soon!
Apr 18, 2007
Brampton, ON
Welcome to SM, you're right about the searching, I'm glad you got that down. Anyways, I just wanted to add that you should space out your posts a little more. Use the enter button, make a few paragraphs and stuff.

jcr2fast4u

7mlover
Jan 5, 2008
southern cali
Guyana00;922156 said:
Welcome to SM, you're right about the searching, I'm glad you got that down. Anyways, I just wanted to add that you should space out your posts a little more. Use the enter button, make a few paragraphs and stuff.

i was thinking the same thing it makes it A LOT easier to read.