Hello everyone on the supramania fourms!

bigtimr

Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
Just a short introduction, names Tim and I purchased a 1991 toyota supra from original owner about 6 months

It has just shy of 200k
Perfect body and interior except the blue pleather is torn on the drivers seat.
It has a 7mGTE so yes it is a turbo model
Running a R154 transmission
Mishomoto High performance 3 core radiator
Full custom exhaust
Temporary custom downpipe

new tires she is a beauty I will post some pictures up

I work as a Gasoline/Diesel and Hybrid Driveability and electrical technician so I will also try to help you guys with concerns on your own cars if I can!

Anyways just a short hello before I begin trying to ween some knowledge from all you supra experts.

I also like to note that the car was purchased as a project even tho it runs strong now I intend to R&R the engine and trans this summer and my goal is going to be approx 450 rwhp. In a couple days after I search the fourms for info I will post some questions about parts choices you guys might be able to help me with!

Thanks again everyone in advance.

Last edited:

bluebullet89

Oct 16, 2008
Meridian, ID
Welcome,... what part of Oregon? Pretty good lookin Soup. Interior/Engine pics? Supramania does have a ton of helpful advice to get some use out of that search button ;)

Turbo Habanero

Apr 28, 2009
Tucson,AZ
Welcome to Supramania !

Nice car tons of helpful people and advice on this site you just have to be willing to listen and you will find out whatever you need to know about the supra.

bigtimr

Mar 21, 2012
Oregon
Thanks guys I really appreciate the warm welcome, trust me after 12 years of turning wrenches professionally I know one of the best things you can do is shut up and listen to the people who know a certain speciallity better then you!