Hello everybody

Niterunner77

Jul 10, 2009
Alabama
Hello everyone, my name is Brandon and im new to this site and I do have a couple questions to ask but first i guess i will let everyone know a little about me or my car. I live in Alabama and i have a 89 MKIII supra with a 2JZGE-T. Its a project that has a long ways to go but I am enjoying every minute of it though! This is my first turbo car and I dont know a lot but just enough to get me in trouble.

Niterunner77

Jul 10, 2009
Alabama
Mc319;1449744 said:
wats up brandon welcome man
jus wonderin do you have any pics of
your beast?

Heres one, i'll put more up later!

p1449754_1.jpg

Niterunner77

Jul 10, 2009
Alabama
Mc319;1449758 said:
nice would like 2 see how that 2jz looks
sounds interesting

I have a lot of plans for it, just need that $$$$$ ! right now its running off of the 7M-GTE ECU and its rich as heck! I want to get a Apexi Neo right now just to get it tuned a little better and i heard somewhere in a thread awhile back about the NA 2JZ and the neo not working together. something about if you had a neo that you needed to send it to apexi and they had some kind of upgrade or something they would do to the neo. You know of anything about this issue?

Mc319

Nov 6, 2009
Plainfield , New Jersey
Niterunner77;1449766 said:
I have a lot of plans for it, just need that $$$$$ ! right now its running off of the 7M-GTE ECU and its rich as heck! I want to get a Apexi Neo right now just to get it tuned a little better and i heard somewhere in a thread awhile back about the NA 2JZ and the neo not working together. something about if you had a neo that you needed to send it to apexi and they had some kind of upgrade or something they would do to the neo. You know of anything about this issue?

sorry my friend dnt know anythin on that subject
you should post a thread about that.
anything special on the 7m-gte??

Niterunner77

Jul 10, 2009
Alabama
Thanks anyways! I just posted a thread for the neo! Nothing special on the 7M motor. just stock. I also have another 7M-GTE motor with a blown head gasket. If you know of any parts someone might need send them my way. Also, im in dire need of a decent grey dash if you know of any. Massive cracks and sun damage to mine.

Mc319

Nov 6, 2009
Plainfield , New Jersey
Niterunner77;1449766 said:

Niterunner77;1449792 said:
Thanks anyways! I just posted a thread for the neo! Nothing special on the 7M motor. just stock. I also have another 7M-GTE motor with a blown head gasket. If you know of any parts someone might need send them my way. Also, im in dire need of a decent grey dash if you know of any. Massive cracks and sun damage to mine.

i will let some of my buddies know of the 7mgte nd as for the
dash sorry im lookin for 1 myself