hello, 496rwhp 7m4play (STL)

7m4play

Jul 22, 2013
st.louis
hello, st. louis troll here Ive had my car for about 7 years and its taken that long to build the motor right. although not the nicest mk3 or fastest i love every second that the 7m has run lol.

Mods are; JE pistons, pro seal rings, engine balanced to 8,000 rpm, Arizona perf oil crossover tube, new oil pump shimmed, new oil squirters, arp main studs, arp rod studs, arp head studs, greddy 2.0 mhg, greddy timing belt, Titan cam gears, ati clear timing cover, custom fluted intake mani w/6 secondary injection ports, 90mm q45 tb, RC 550cc injectors, custom exhaust mani by sound perf, hks 60mm race gate, pte6776e w/.68 hotside, 3" ic piping greddy 3row, greddy e01, is300 coils, springs and retainers, still on stock cams, a single walbro in the tank, and stock rods(shotpeened and x-rayed).. And waiting to be installed AEM EMS. this winter i will hopefully be upgrading my fuel system to e85 sump tank duel 044 bosh pumps. not sure what injector size to go with as of yet maybe 1200cc+ but i will just let the pictures talk i guess.

this was on 19psi and running out of fuel on stock fuel lines :(
cant wait to see what it does when i have the fuel to run higher boost and tuned on AEM

IndigoMKII

May 9, 2011
Madison, Virginia
Am I seeing this wrong or does the AFR say 15 across the board? Also, your stock fuel lines aren't the only thing pretty close to being maxed out.

Nice curve though, must get fun around 4.5k

7m4play

Jul 22, 2013
st.louis
come on now, 15afr clearly was not hooked up. yes 550s, fuel lines and 255pump maxed out untuned on a hks vpc and stock ecu i feel was ok. i cant wait to see it when im done upgrading the fuel and installing the AEM by next spring.