Heel Toe??

suprahflyg

Prodution N's MA70!
Mar 6, 2013
California
Has anyone been able to heel toe their supra? cuz im unable to ive been doing big toe little toe lol but i feel that rev matching into the corners faster than that but if anyone knows how to do it on a supra or if im supposed to move the pedals because there too far from eachother. :naughty:

Van

87t Hardtop
Mar 26, 2006
Oak Grove, OR 97267
I do it all the time with the stock pedals. I have size 13 shoes... U tube has videos that I watched to learn initially, then went out to drive. I use the brakes, blip the throttle, while down shifting. Now I wear out brake pads before the clutch disc!

suprajztwenty

Nov 5, 2009
corinth tx
^^^exactly how i do it, its more foot roll than heel-toe.

i think the only thing ill change on my pedals is the width...i think ive seen someone achieve a wider brake pedal by taking an auto's brake lever and cutting each side until he got it where he liked it...i could be confused with a different car though

1986.5supra_kid

Rice? No its Corn (E85)
ive seen longer 10mm bolts with stacks of washers or nuts, but really a dedicated will be the safest, and most ideal. I have also seen blocks attached to the gas pedals like you see in those movies where kids cant reach the pedals to drive hahah!
if you to stack the pedal assembly off the firewall; keep in mind when you floor it; it wont be stopped by the floor when you stomp it, this engery from you foot will be straining the throttle cable and all that is attached to it.

suprahflyg

Prodution N's MA70!
Mar 6, 2013
California
oh. lol i prob wont put a block on there itll look a lil ghetto also my supras been out of order for a while so i prob wont try to heel toe for a couple months :/

suprahflyg

Prodution N's MA70!
Mar 6, 2013
California
Shes all fine now just gotta break in the clutch and tranny. The only thing is my speed is SUPER off. It'll say I'm going 70 but everyone else is going 60 or so

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
GrimJack;1943053 said:
It's not really helpful on the street... it allows you to do things like rev match downshifts while braking.

I personally use it all the time... Winding Back country roads with a speed limit of 55 and out of habit sometimes even coming up to stop lights especially turning on a green light .. Could just be me but it Seems to make everything a lot smoother...

And it's not at all complicated just takes some practice.... Like using a clutch... At first you have to think about it but after a while you don't even realize your doing it