Heavy metal pizza jesus

Topher E

Trance Head
Aug 4, 2005
Vacaville
9231_1131731528784_1092122658_30326295_112121_n.jpg

After my weekend in santa cruz with my now girlfriend. I decided id pop in here and let you all know what ive been up to.

The bike - had cooling issues needed a new thermostat and a radiator cap for good measure. She also received an oil change and a well deserved bath.

The Girl - Well, if you are interested in my persona life, read on, if not skip to the next paragraph. Ive been seeing this great girl for about four months now and we decided to take a trip to santa cruz together along with two of her friends. James and Amanda. Little did i know James rides with a few of you old schoolers so needless to say that was great in finding a common ground. That is neither here nor there and i will elaborate on that later.

Anywho, I was going to go all out with this one, high class restaurant on the beach and some threads to match. The place with cliche but dang it I didnt care. It was called casablanca. I know I know, keep the banter to a minimum. After that we kicked off the weekend with getting totally inebriated. Mission accomplished. Got the girl got trashed.

The weekend! - One of the best weekends ive had in a hell of a long time! We spent the majority of the time in the downtown area looking at all the little shops, people watching and listening to street musicians. There was even a guy offering free empathy. I almost took up up on the offer.

The story behind the picture - I cant for the life of me remember the name of the place that had the heavy metal rock and roll three foot jesus. The entire staff was stoned, im not talking puff puff, im talking they mixed a whole bag of Mendocino counties finest in the pizza and cooked it. he girl behind the counter came out and asked what we wanted. She had "that look" where you could tell she was so baked that she couldn't even find her shoes that were on her feet.

So, we all were hungry (fitting i know) and decided to drop in for a bite to eat. it was empty and everyone was just starting. Being my curious self i decied to walk around and found a full night club atmosphere. awesome right? answer : yes. So as i was finishing up my journey of "find shit that has been here before but point it out anyway" i came across the jesus. not only does it have the bloody nail crucifixion holes in its had, it had a guitar and for those tenacious d fans out there, the PICK OF DESTINY! Epicness i know.

We finished up our evening of saturday night at a little burger place called surfrider cove. So if you know me you know i love beer. So when all four of us walked into this place they sat down my ass headed straght for the bar, i was amazed at what i found. They had all micro brews! I sat down and started talking to the bar tender about what ones sells best, what his favorite is and what seems to be the all around good one. Rather than telling me he set me up with ~2oz of each beer. There were 8 total. I did not pay a dime to taste this stuff. I wound up buying a pitcher of pale ale that was very full bodied.

This hot little number of a waitress came buy to take our order, i was feeling fat at that time and so was james, he and i were on the same page and ordered the most awesome and heart wrenching burger ive had. Mavricks was its name, it was 3/4 of a pound of beef and another 1/4 pound of bacon, top that off with a side of garlic fires and ranch, add beer and you have one stuffed customer! I walked out of there slightly drunk and full. passed out as soon as we got back.

*cliffs*
eating drinking and sexytime

Thats what ive been up to and hope y'all enjoyed the write up, and i guess for good measure ill throw a pic of me and the lady in.

l_1a10f672dca14426ad7699b0144ad08c.jpg