Heat proof stickers

Inygknok

Tropical Paradise
Sep 22, 2005
Puerto Rico
I've recently become interested in the idea of placing a few stickers under the hood. Now, I know what some of you are thinking.

"You could just ask a paint shop to paint designs there."
"Stickers are so Honda-ish."

To be blunt, for now, I just wanted ONE single decal and I refuse to get it painted in. It's the big SM logo we see each day at the top left of this forum. Not just SM, but the whole shebang in the red. I've always been fond of it and I'd really like to have it under the hood. Anyhow, to make my point.

I don't want it to get cooked within a month, so what kind of material gets used to make heat resistant stickers?

GrimJack

Administrator
Dec 31, 1969
Richmond, BC, Canada
idriders.com
Usually you can just use vinyl... the only areas that get hot enough to hurt it are on the passenger side rear of the bay, near the exhaust / turbo.

Sticker shops can print on vinyl as well, to give you full color stickers instead of the single color that you usually get.

Not terribly cheap, though.

Inygknok

Tropical Paradise
Sep 22, 2005
Puerto Rico
I don't expect a 50 cent thing, but neither do I expect a $50 ordeal, get what I'm saying?

I'll be sure to ask around in a local forum and the local shops for such a place in the island then.