having a issue runs then dies 2jz(video)

boogiewoogie

May 9, 2016
pa
been doing my swap having i issue its still technically a benched motor. fuel pump has 12v wired directly.cam is correct ohms along with coil packs. connected wires from body harness +B2, +B, +BM, IGSW, M-REL, BATT, STA, BF2 6, BF2 7, BF2 8, BF2 9 and automatic transmission added BF3 4, BF3 5, BF3 9 to power. transmission has been removed motors in the truck it runs then dies. friend thinks ecu saying something with ign and ecu cutting it off. the harness is extended needed it for 4x4 dont want water hitting the ecu kinda stuck here. im not going any farther with this till i get this thing running willing to recheck the wiring as id like to clean it up this is the first time ive done a swap using stock ecu and wiring any ideas on what the problem mayb? only thing i didnt check was the crank sensor.its a jdm 2jzgte vvti jzs161 aristo hopefully i can sort this out

[video=vimeo;172997990]https://vimeo.com/172997990[/video]

slapsticksammy

Feb 25, 2014
San Antonio
Check for codes. I had a similar problem and couldn't figure it out for the life of me. Ended up being igf signal which ended up being the pins to the igniter being loose.