Have you seen this car? (NWS)

GotBoost?

I do
Nov 25, 2005
By My Computer
I'm not sure if it's real or chopped, but hey, it's NWS, so who cares...

:naughty: Only in California! :naughty:

TheCalifornia Highway Patrol in the Los Angeles area recently found some amusement filling out accident reports in a series of car accidents. As it turned out, drivers were losing control and running into other vehicles upon seeing a giant women's pubis displayed on the front part of an oncoming car.

The CHP started frantically looking for the dangerous pubis and came upon the tracks of a young hairdresser named Nelly Node. Nelly's passion for the arts made the young woman photograph her own crotch and put the zoomed picture on her Volkswagen Beetle. Nelly decided to use such a shameless method to prepare her college course work in which she analyzed the art of design. The witty student's idea worked for the college professors.

She was proudly driving her "pubic beetle" until the CHP arrested the woman. The court ruled that Nelly's car was creating a dangerous situation on the roads. The girl had to paint over her car's hood :nono:.

Here's a picture of her VW before she had to repaint it.

Attachments

• vw.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 232

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
oh hey it is NWS :) i'd like to actually see it from another angle to believe it though

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
of course that would work for college professors, they probably primarily males getting a free show from their potential student

very funny though

1jzdreamer

Dec 3, 2006
Arkansas
Would be more believeable if it wasnt a photoshop file...
(Image ready opens it up automatically for me because it has elements of a chop in it)

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
If that car and the "Ambiguously Gay Duo's" car ran into each other head on itd be the most perfect car crash evar.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

Ckanderson

Supramania Contributor
Apr 1, 1983
The beach
RedEj8;954586 said:
If that car and the "Ambiguously Gay Duo's" car ran into each other head on itd be the most perfect car crash evar.
sm_photo_missing.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

+11ty billion reps for that reference

GotBoost?

I do
Nov 25, 2005
By My Computer
Amazing! I just learned it might have caused a near fatal crash. Luckly, the airbags deployed and did their job. See here for more details.

(This one aint photochop, trust me).

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

Attachments

• Near Fatal Crash.JPG
    Near Fatal Crash.JPG
    140.2 KB · Views: 33

JDMMA70

Dec 4, 2006
Houston
GotBoost?;955880 said:
Amazing! I just learned it might have caused a near fatal crash. Luckly, the airbags deployed and did their job. See here for more details.

(This one aint photochop, trust me).

:naughty::naughty::naughty:

id like to rest my face in those if i ever crashed