has anyone ordered anything from suprasport.com???

Chaos_Performance

Aug 21, 2008
Ohio and Mass
i ordered samco sport hoses and a timing belt on nov. 1st after 15 days i called them wondering where my product was. today which is 17 days later they shipped my product out. i am very disappointed and will never order from them again.

Suprizim TT

Apr 26, 2008
Los Angeles
I have order from them before and they shipped pretty fast with my stuff and arrived in time from when they said it was going to arrive.

Chaos_Performance

Aug 21, 2008
Ohio and Mass
i payed with paypal and they shipped it ups they say it will arrive on the 24th. just wondering if they are known for poor shipping times or just a flook. thanks for the input i guess i can give them another shot when i order in a few weeks.

SWD Fredester 3

Supramania Contributor
Apr 25, 2008
baltimore maryland
I've bought a number of things from them over the years and have always had a very good experience. Jack is available with info and input if you need any, I think he does good business. Sounds like yours might have been a stocking
issue.

JesseH

Nov 12, 2005
Englewood, Ohio, United States
Ive ordered from them twice, and both transactions were very slow....the first was a year or two ago, the second was maybe three months ago. I waited two weeks with no shipment. I called them and they said it was on back order, and they should get them in next week and then would be shipped out. I still nothing, so I called again and said it would be a lot longer now so I had to settle for another one. then got that a week later. I only order from them when nobody else has what I need.

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
i have order a dp, exhaust system, and intake from them. never had problems and they knock off from the listed price every time. i did call and talk to someone each time though.

oh wait that was from that other place. i forgot the name. i think it was suprastore maybe.
mybad.

yeah. it was suprastore. now they list the nurspec at $677 compared to what i paid $570 something shipped from florida to cali. weird...

dam!!!!!! they have a tanabe super hyper thing for only $498. i sware it was the other way around last time i looked. that was like a year ago though. someone should jump on that shit.

ms07s

TORGUE!
Sep 29, 2007
Memphis,Tn
I have purchased several things from suprasport. It is 100% a stock issue. If he has it it will be there in a week, if not it can take some time. It's best to call or email anyone you intend to purchase items from if you need them fast. To keep a full inventory of that many items in stock would also not be very cost effective. Even your local parts place or dealer is like that.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Typical of any company, if it's not in stock you're gonna have to wait.

Could they have told you? Sure, but that's up to your personal opinion of if they should have...

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
yeah my experience with them has been pretty crappy.....everytime I would email I would never get a reply or if I called Jack was never available. They may have gotten better as this was like 2 years ago but seeing as how you made this thread, I won't be ordering anything from that place anytime soon. If you want good service....
Titan motorsports, Driftmotion or 935 motorsports=FTW

paul0075

Apr 6, 2008
New Jersey
I ordered the following from them over the last 2 months period, and have ABSOLUTELY no problems:
NGK Wires
NGK Plugs
Redline MT-90
HKS Super Drager exhaust
Titan Motorsports MHG 2.0mm
ARP Head bolts
And HKS Sport exhaust for MK3-NA back in 2002

Usually, I call Jack and ask him if he has the part I need in stock, and if they don't, how long it would take... This way I know my options with other vendors who may get it for me a little faster!!
(I always leave a message with my sale asking them to let me know if they don't have the item in stock and/or if it will be delayed)

Last edited:

tekdeus

Pronounced Tek-DAY-us
Jan 23, 2006
Vancouver Canada
www.bitrontech.com
I emailed first to check stock, then ordered and received my V3 shifter from them, and got it fast. I personally will phone or email most vendors and check on stock before I order. Most vendors just don't keep huge numbers of each item on hand these days, except for places like summit.

Jack

Dec 25, 2005
Stillwater, MN
I did send you an email letting you know the day the Gates belts were coming in, I am here full time, the belts did take two extra days to come in and I am sorry.
Your order shipped about 15 minutes after the belts came in, we stock most of the MK3 specific parts and most of which we have to order in large quantities just so the manufacturer will make a batch like the belts.

If you ever have issues you can always give me a call on my direct line 651-439-3625

Chaos_Performance

Aug 21, 2008
Ohio and Mass
i understand the situation and will call ahead of time and i actually never received the email bout the timing belt it must of went to spam. its on its way and thats all that matters thanks