Harness Plugs

Intrnlstorm

One Jizzle
Aug 27, 2006
Schenectady, NY
Decided to start putting the supra back together and can't remember what these plugs were for. If anyone knows, or can point me to information that would be greatly appreciated.

They are on the passenger's side right after the headlight grommet.

Joel

Attachments

• 002..jpg
    002..jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 003..jpg
    003..jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 21
  • 001..jpg
    001..jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 23

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
The dark gray plug in the 1st pic looks like the headlight motor connector, and the other connector looks like the one for the bulb.
The 2nd pic looks like a foglight connector and a washer fluid reservoir connector.
The connector in the 3rd pic I don't think connects to anything. I remember having a plug like that not connected from the factory.

Intrnlstorm

One Jizzle
Aug 27, 2006
Schenectady, NY
JonoTurbo;1601914 said:
The dark gray plug in the 1st pic looks like the headlight motor connector, and the other connector looks like the one for the bulb.

Headlight motor hooked up and the headlight too

JonoTurbo;1601914 said:
The 2nd pic looks like a foglight connector and a washer fluid reservoir connector.

Foglight not hooked up yet I will check this. The washer fluid is all hooked up though.

JonoTurbo;1601914 said:
The connector in the 3rd pic I don't think connects to anything. I remember having a plug like that not connected from the factory.

I think I read somewhere that it was for A/C for a automatic car.

Thanks,

Joel

Satan

Supramania Contributor
Mar 31, 2005
Tampa
They look like the connectors for the 2 relays (I think) which are over near where the air filter would be at. They are usually mounted on the side of the strut tower. Anyone else have a pic or know what I'm talkin' 'bout?

JonoTurbo

Going for broke
Mar 30, 2005
CT
In the 2nd pic those connectors could also be for the AC pressure switches.(Which I think is what Satan is talking about) I've got no clue on the ones in the 1st pic now, the pale yellow one might be another one of those connectors that doesn't get used.