Hardcore Craigslist add

shaggyskadude13

AAARRRGGGHH!!!!!
May 16, 2007
Rockledge, Florida
PlayStation 3 (the city)
Reply to: sale-948408751@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-12-07, 10:54AM EST

I have a Brand new in-box PlayStation 3 gaming system that you can obtain for a special price. It is the 80gb model and includes 2 brand new dualshock 3 wireless controllers.I do not want your money or thanks. To obtain this top of line gaming system, you must let me punch you in the face three times and your child must be present. If you have multiple children, I would prefer you bring your youngest child. This is not a joke. If you want to be your children's hero on Christmas, we will meet at a location that I will specify to you, and I will proceed to punch you in the face in front of your child. You may brace yourself if you want before I begin to punch you, for I am a man of large stature (6'6, 275lbs) In between each punch, I want you to instruct your child not cry. If your child so much as whimpers, the deal is off. Don't think I am a man to be trifled with or that you and a friend can ambush me. I am a former NAVY SEAL and a veteran of the Irag War.

This is the best deal you will ever find on a PlayStation 3. A truly unique offer. You are welcome to inspect the product for authenticity before the deal is done.

Email me for more specific details and we can arrange a rendevous.

Merry Christmas.

I dont know if its worth it. lol

Dec 3, 2003
Canada
What a dumbass. :3d_frown: I can't believe that we actually have people like that, which breathe the same air as us normal people on this earth.

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
the sad part is that somebody will probably do it. i deff wouldnt take a free ass kickin in front of my kids. some people are just sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmoss85

Permanently Banned Scammer
Apr 14, 2007
clemmons, nc
i wonder what kind of mental damage that would do to a child. what is this guy gonna do if a woman shows up, is he gonna punch her in the face? is this a crime of some sort?

IwantMKIII

WVU MAEngineering
Jun 12, 2007
Perkasie, PA
hospital bills > cost of PS3

on another note, i doubt a 6'6" 275lb man could be a Navy Seal, last i checked, they were pretty big into Stealth strategies and lots of speed

arizzle

Lov'in the boost.
Nov 1, 2006
burnaby, BC
6.6 eh hmm he probably would need a really big tree or bush to hide in! lol im pretty sure this is probably some loser wanting a good but idiotic laugh!

suprahero

naughty by nature
Staff member
Aug 26, 2005
Roll Tide
Warning for derail!!!!

This reminded me of an incident that took place earlier this year. A guy that worked with me apparently owed some money to a guy that lived near a house we were working on. This guy drives up, gets his axe handle out of his truck, comes over and threatens to bash Gary's head in. We had just got there. I was going to get them started and then take my daughter (she was seven) to a friend of hers house. So Jimmy's threatening Gary with an axe handle, and I get between them. I calmly tell Jimmy to put the axe handle down and leave the property. He refuses because he thinks the axe handle gave him the right to be there. I told him again to lower his voice, take his handle and leave. He refused again. Gary is scared shitless, and almost crying like a kid. He was about fifty years old. I tell Jimmy one more time, I said if he didn't leave, I was going to go make my little girl lay down in the truck where she couldn't see me, and then I was going to take the axe handle from him and shove it up his ass. For one reason or another he decided to leave. Either he didn't want to fight in front of my daughter or he didn't want to have an axe handle surgically removed from his anus.

Either way, I can't imagine letting my daughters see someone hit me in the face and not be able to defend myself. My pride is worth a whole lot more than a game. Sorry for the long post.

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
suprahero;1209268 said:
Warning for derail!!!!

This reminded me of an incident that took place earlier this year. A guy that worked with me apparently owed some money to a guy that lived near a house we were working on. This guy drives up, gets his axe handle out of his truck, comes over and threatens to bash Gary's head in. We had just got there. I was going to get them started and then take my daughter (she was seven) to a friend of hers house. So Jimmy's threatening Gary with an axe handle, and I get between them. I calmly tell Jimmy to put the axe handle down and leave the property. He refuses because he thinks the axe handle gave him the right to be there. I told him again to lower his voice, take his handle and leave. He refused again. Gary is scared shitless, and almost crying like a kid. He was about fifty years old. I tell Jimmy one more time, I said if he didn't leave, I was going to go make my little girl lay down in the truck where she couldn't see me, and then I was going to take the axe handle from him and shove it up his ass. For one reason or another he decided to leave. Either he didn't want to fight in front of my daughter or he didn't want to have an axe handle surgically removed from his anus.

Either way, I can't imagine letting my daughters see someone hit me in the face and not be able to defend myself. My pride is worth a whole lot more than a game. Sorry for the long post.

You're so hot when angry!!! LOL