Hand Guns for Hand Toys

flight doc89

Registered Murse
Apr 21, 2006
Bessemer, Alabama, United States
NICE!

http://blog.al.com/breaking/2011/02/alabama_sex_toy_shop_guns_for_toys.html#incart_hbx

Alabama sex toy shop to trade guns off streets for fun between sheets

HUNTSVILLE, Alabama -- The same shop that made national headlines for opening America's first sex toy drive-thru is offering customers another tantalizing deal just in time for Valentine's Day: Trade your guns for "romance-inspiring gifts," aka vibrators and other intimate items.

The handguns for hand toys and other items offer is good Feb. 8 through 15 at Pleasures, located at 4008 University Drive in Huntsville. Owner Sherri Williams promises gifts equal to the value of the guns as determined by licensed gun dealer David Smith of Blue Steel Gun Works, who will be onsite from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily. Guns in any condition will be accepted.

The goal is 300 guns off the streets, at least for a little while. Williams said the offer is "my contribution to making love, not war here in Alabama, where guns are legal and adult toys are not." Williams has fought Alabama laws against sex toys with the help of the American Civil Liberties Union. She now has stores in Decatur and an old bank building on University Drive where employees offer drive-through service, including free condoms.

Willaims said any guns used in crimes will be turned over to police. The rest will be auctioned at MyPleasureStore.com, and Williams said a portion of the profits will go to victims of violent crimes in Alabama through the Alabama Crime Victims' Compensation Commission.

Pleasures also offers a free sexual health library, book signings, weekly seminars and workshops, free condoms, marriage counseling and therapy through its adjoining Intimacy Clinic.

:D

Donnie

Mar 27, 2009
Chicago
flight doc89;1671966 said:
Thats correct. Welcome to the bible belt. We don't sell "Sex Toys". However, we DO sell "Novelties" and "Medical Devices"; good luck getting reimbursed from medicaid, however

I think my Ex would have a coronary if she lived in your neck of the woods. Hahahaha.