H&R springs and mkiv TT wheels

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
im lowered on H&R springs his about 1.6 in front and 1.3 in the rear and really want some mkiv tt wheels but i was afraid they may rub. what size tire would i probly have to run in the front and back to maybe prevent it from rubbing.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
Im running 275/255 with wider wheels and bigger wheels front and rear. About the same drop and about to go lower this week. Just rolled fenders.

You will need to roll fenders or it might cause damage unless you stretch which is eh unless you haaev some good tires.

Also be a good idea to get some spacers. I think 4-5mm will fit on the stock studs. Unless you get the smaller toyota lug nuts might be able to run more. But without the spacer the front wheel is sunk and looks eh.

Needboost

Mar 2, 2009
danville, virginia
hvyman;1752171 said:
Im running 275/255 with wider wheels and bigger wheels front and rear. About the same drop and about to go lower this week. Just rolled fenders.

You will need to roll fenders or it might cause damage unless you stretch which is eh unless you haaev some good tires.

Also be a good idea to get some spacers. I think 4-5mm will fit on the stock studs. Unless you get the smaller toyota lug nuts might be able to run more. But without the spacer the front wheel is sunk and looks eh.

oh ok so your running a 275 in rear and a 255 in front would i run a 275/40 and a 255/40. where can i get those speacers. are those the spacers that come with studs in them.

hvyman

Dang Dude! No Way Man.
Staff member
Apr 17, 2007
Fullerton,CA
No there just like a big shim. You can get them lots of places but idk. I think autozone or kragen even sells them ! of thoe places.

im 275/35 adn 255/35 on 10in +25 all around. Got my coils on and im tucking tiny bit of tire front and a tad in the back. Zero rubbing. With jkust rolled fenders.