Guy shocks himself with 5million volts

twan

Supramania Contributor
Oct 18, 2009
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
oh wow that is soo fake. ur telling me that tiny little black box with a couple double A batteries can output 5 million volts? your insane just believing it! lol

lewis15498

Don't blame ebay cheapass
Sep 28, 2008
Raynham, Massachusetts, United States
Fake.

First I'm pretty sure thats 500k not 5mil. Second, Tazers are most effective against the neck, and then chest/spine the hand is one of the least effective places to use a stungun. Finally theres no way its knocking him out. Ive been hit in the upper arm with 500k while standing and only had to take a knee with prolonged shock.

WhtMa71

D0 W3RK
Apr 24, 2007
Macon, GA
The stun guns we sell at work are 700k and 800k... I've seen someone take one to the chest and it didn't knock him out so don't know how taking it to the hand would..

Mr.Forks

AnotherFoolJoe
Jun 8, 2009
nyc
www.hoonperformance.com
RazoE;1473219 said:
this dude actually died. He caught fire and blood started running down the car. Not sure if the link shows it, I'm at work so I can't view it, but he was definitely not okay..

at work we were shown a longer version of this, really horrible stuff

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
yep, thats what happen when there is ALOT of VOLTS AND AMPERAGE running through your body. Crazy how he touched it once it sounds like a gun shot. A burst of flames and he touches it 1 MORE time same thing. instant BBQ