Guv'na's Tavern

I've been busy on my honda. Decided it was to cold to work on Susie. On the upside my honda is almost done! Few more pieces and a tune.
( it will either keep up or beat Susie at that point. Will win in the corners on the track as it sits.)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kiraush

Jun 1, 2013
Medford, Oregon, United States
Looks like it'll be even longer before I get to drive my Supra for the first time...
Starting to look really bleak that I'll get to enjoy it at all before I head to boot camp... :/

oED2wc0.jpg

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
Faye, thanks a bunch for the new gauge cluster glass. You don't realize how crappy the old stuff is till you get new glass! Now I have to tint it for the digital dash stuff...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
Kiraush;1989995 said:
Looks like it'll be even longer before I get to drive my Supra for the first time...
Starting to look really bleak that I'll get to enjoy it at all before I head to boot camp... :/

oED2wc0.jpg

that breaks my heart. )': It's looking like it will be a bit longer for me, too...

Kiraush

Jun 1, 2013
Medford, Oregon, United States
Faye;1990665 said:
that breaks my heart. )': It's looking like it will be a bit longer for me, too...
Yea, it sucks :/
But I'm going to save almost all my money while I'm in and buy all the cars I wanted when I get out and do them up right, I'm tired of nothing going my way with my car(s) and my life.

So five years from now you guys'll see me again and I'll make you guys proud.

Going to have to give up on this car I guess.

Until then, it was nice guys.

Pyro15D

kind of a lucky dude
Aug 24, 2008
Whidbey Island, Washington
I didn't either. We had other stuff to do. I think Derek went but didn't stay too long. I want to do some meet sometime when I get some time to show you guys the digidash project. I think if I had more time I could make them for you all. Would be awesome!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
That WOULD be awesome!!!! :)

Bird, Shawn and I ended up just chillin' at SHawn's place. Bird struggled with his Turbo some more, I installed fender flares on my Rabbit and wired in my Hella 500s :) Villy came down to visit.... it was an awesome day! I am still recovering from the week of being sick, so was feeling kind of low-energy, so the idea of waking up at 5am to drive up to Seattle with a group didn't sound Supra appealing.....