Guv'na's Tavern

Faye

where's my tiara?
Apr 30, 2013
San Antonio, TX
www.youtube.com
I am still in New Hampshire visiting the Fam. I will be back on Thursday but work full days Friday and Saturday.... how about a Sunday afternoon/evening car work night?? Shawn, you have been awesome to all of us and your build is kickass!! I would love to help in whatever way I can....

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Sweet :-D we totally need to hang again soon not only are you guys a joy to hang with but I know just enough to follow your elevated thought processes that I learn a ton everytime:-D

Side note I went with 3" exhaust even though I have enough 4" to do the whole run.... Partially due to ground clearance and partially due to the fact that I can now run a open wastegate:)

jdmfreak

PACNW
Oct 8, 2010
north clark co. WA.
Pyro15D;1982552 said:
I agree. The larger exhausts sound more hollow too, like you are permanently in a tunnel.

Don't know if you saw the pic on my build thread of my full exhaust last time I was turbo w/4"..... But I couldn't hear the hollow over the deafening rumble lol

This time I only had enough 3" for my down-pipe but once she is running I'll head to lightning bolt and throw it on a lift to design/run the rest