GT4082 Dyno

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
Guys,
I dyno'd the car last night and here's what I ended up with.
GT4082
550 inj.
Greddy IC & piping KIt
SAFC

468 rwhp @ 20psi.

Attachments

• June-dynolow2.jpg
    June-dynolow2.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 479

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
Van Diesel said:
damn from 4000 ~ 5000 you need to remove some fuel. What octane?
Yeah talk about pig rich.
The thing is when I put in low boost it changes and it does not go so rich.
So If I take out fuel to even out the high boost I'll screw up the low boost and I'll be lean.
It leaves a puff of black smoke when the car squats.... Kinda cool

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
OneJSupra said:
nice numbers man .. u r running stock ecu with SAFC ? what bcc did you use , ebc or mbc ?

Stock ECU Safc, Greddy boost cut and Greddy speed cut.
Greddy Type S.

I like to keep things simple.

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
How much tuning did you do with the AFC? Did you just do a -30 with the 550s of did you do more fine tuning based on the AFRs on the dyno?

Just curious to get a better feel on how much power you made based on the simplicity of the setup and tune.

drewgo

Akuna MaTata...!
Dec 1, 2006
South florida
csnow said:
That dyno graph is almost as nice as the guy who sold you the turbo :D
I don't know what you talking about ........LOL

OneJoeZee said:
How much tuning did you do with the AFC? Did you just do a -30 with the 550s of did you do more fine tuning based on the AFRs on the dyno?

Just curious to get a better feel on how much power you made based on the simplicity of the setup and tune.
Fine tuned the low 0- 40% throttle. That's where I do my daily driving. So that to me was very important to get it right.
WOT tunning is the easy part. What we did was set it at the lowest boost setting which is in my case 11psi, And tune the AFR to be consistent at 11.5. If I show you my 11psi dyno sheet it's a straight line on the AFR. Once you have it set, start raising the boost little by little until you see that your AFR start to clime. Once you see 12, you've reach your limit, back it down a bit.
All this was done on 3rd gear pulls. Once we reached our limit then we do a 4th gear to make sure the AFR stay within safe range and vuola. Took no more than 30 min. The majority was tunning the low.