GT4 Screenshot Thread

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Hells, with a USB flash drive. Just plug it into the ports right below the controller slots. Then, go to the GT mode and go Home and go tot he pictures section. If you hold L1/R1 while pressing X you can highlight multiple pix. Then click one of the small circles on the right that says 'xfer to usb drive'. It will create a folder called GT4, just pop the drive onto your computer, locate folder, and copy em over.

Damn n00bs.....
;) jp

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
HellsLegion said:
Not to sound like a total noob butttttt. How do I upload em to the PC fromt he PS2?... I might jsut have to do some... And whip out my 7 minuite nurburgring volvo estate wagon...
lmao.... my volvo estate wagoon is dark blue has the double decked white wing, and the hiddeous yellow split 4 wheels... max ride height, max camber, and the stage 3 turbo + n2o :D... i like to torture my spec b driver :biglaugh:

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
JustAnotherVictim said:
It's because GT4 is all about trying to look pretty not about realism like they
claim.
It looks pretty very well....
um.... :icon_conf ok... it's "not realistic at all" sorry but i'm gonna have to absolutely disagree w/ you there (as far as the tuning aspect and mechanics go) yes, the crowd looks shitty, yes there is no damage, but that's just it, the creators were trying to draw focus to the driving and tuning, not the surroundings and wrecking

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
89jdm7m said:
lmao.... my volvo estate wagoon is dark blue has the double decked white wing, and the hiddeous yellow split 4 wheels... max ride height, max camber, and the stage 3 turbo + n2o :D... i like to torture my spec b driver :biglaugh:

:puke:
That is all.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
HellsLegion said:
Im flash driveless. Goddamn
Damn, boy, how have you been living without one? ;-P

Seriously, go down to Frys and get a 128meg drive by some cheap ass brand for 10 bucks. (we just picked up a 256meg Lexar brand for my lil brother from Frys for 14.99)

thesandymancan

a.k.a: mittens
Mar 7, 2006
boise, idaho
what ever happend to the thresd about fastest gt4 lap times? my game is at my friends hous but i think it would be fun to have chalenges.

such as......

volvo wagon vs. volvo wagon.
or
2000gt vs 2000gt.

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
thesandymancan said:
what ever happend to the thresd about fastest gt4 lap times? my game is at my friends hous but i think it would be fun to have chalenges.

such as......

volvo wagon vs. volvo wagon.
or
2000gt vs 2000gt.

Ick....
How bout some slightly faster cars.....

Insidious Surmiser

Formerly 89jdm7m
May 12, 2006
Oceanfront
hm... what's that skyline... the red one w/ the front fenders higher than the hood... had a sideways rb26 in it... now, THAT byt far is my favorite car... and those who have driven and tuned it propperly know why (in gt4 of course :D)

ChadMKIII

Yup, Thats The G/F
Jul 14, 2006
Bay Area, Ca
Ahh, you still can't beat the Pikes Peak Escudo for sheer fun and weirdness.
I think thats one of my fav cars.

Prolly my fav is the 60's Buick Special.
I have mine in a gorgeous teal greenish. FOr a while I had it looking 60's syle, then after I had it up at like 800 hp and had bought some faster cars, I dropped the suspension all the way and added ghetto gold spoked lowrider rims. The car looks sooo gangsta tyte yo!

Anyone know why they even bothered putting the 1900 or whatever year it was Benz thing in?