GT4 MKIII picture thread

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Clinton said:
it's an EXTREMELY popular game, but it's never going to be released for anything other than PlayStation. Sony is the publisher of the game, and it's one of PlayStation's trademark games. In the same sense, you'll never see Super Mario officially released by nintendo for playstation or PC.

CCC

yea i see
i was getting my hopes up.
well time to start emulating.

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
There is something about mountains that has always dazzled me & that is why I LOVE this pic. I love beaches & oceans also to a very high degree.
Two of the pics in my sig are up in the moutains (one the highest in its state); one is across from the beach.
SO LET'S SEE SOME MORE SCENIC PICS PEOPLE!!
Bo0sTADiKT said:
Heres mine, i've got a better one but this what i've got at the moment

sm_photo_missing.jpg

OneJoeZee

Retired Post Whore
Mar 30, 2005
aboard the Argama
D34DC311 said:
o it will if a game makes it so big they will put it on the PC.
just to get more peeps.

no they wont. the GT series has always been strictly for playstation. GT3 was extremely successful. they didnt put it on pc

Mo87NA

1987 7M-GE & 1991 7M-GTE
Mar 31, 2005
Upstate NY
Can someone get some pics of the gray MK3 from GT4? It was on the other forum before it went down. Thanks in advance.

Mo

TONY!

Habitual Supra Killer
Mar 30, 2005
Tonyland
The first pic in my quote reminds me of the movie "Hannibal" (which is set in Florence, Italy) where Dr Lecter kills the pick pocket theif in out in public; it had a very similiar looking background/setting.
That second pic in my quote made me think it would be exactly what a painting might look like. Some of these pics look like what you might see with paintings that include Ferraris. There is some artsy stuff in here! :bowdown:
I am just a HUGE art fan so I got inspired. OK, I will stop post whoring this thread now but I'm hoping to see more.
Turbo-Joe said:
heres some more of my pics!
p14226_1.jpg

p14226_2.jpg

supradan22

NA->TER
May 20, 2005
ORLANDO FL
Tequila Sunrise said:
Sega GT 2002 has an mkiii, if im not mistaken it even has mkii and celica supra

(sorry for bumping old thread)

So does foraza motorsports it pissed me of that you can only get a 7m Mkiii and the MKIII supra was like 1 of the only cars with out the motor swap option. I can get a civic with the RSX type S motor and Not A MKIII with a 2jz what kinda of bullshit is that :3d_frown: