Group Buy? Supra Floor Mats? brand New? Is their an interest.

What carpet grade?

• 24 oz.

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • 32 oz.

Votes: 22 45.8%
  • Berber

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Don't care!

Votes: 17 35.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Apr 1, 2005
WA
i paid 105.95 (grand touring) but i added the 7.00 for the serged edges and i guess i wasnt suppossed to. i heard nothing from them till they sent me an email with the tracking number. (i paid june 13, and got the tracking june 21 but ymmv)

btw, i got my new leather from the leatherseats GB today also. i am a happy man.:p

DyslexicSquirrel

Busy Member
Mar 9, 2006
San Marcos, TX
damn you screaminglemon... i'm so poor but would have jumped on that leatherseats.com GB like a frog on a crippled junebug if i would have known about it... keep me posted on how the fit is on them. Are you putting them on yourself? that's probably what I am going to do in like a year when they get another GB going.

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2005
WA
DyslexicSquirrel said:
damn you screaminglemon... i'm so poor but would have jumped on that leatherseats.com GBin a second like a frog on a crippled junebug if i would have known about it... keep me posted on how the fit is on them. Are you putting them on yourself? that's probably what I am going to do in like a year when they get another GB going.

yup. im doing the instal myself but it will be a few weeks before i can find the time for it. i'll be sure and post pics when i get er done.:naughty:

turbotony

Mar 31, 2005
vegas
well, I emailed them 3 times prior to sending money (to work out shipping) and always told them it was for the supramainia group buy and they still made me pay the extra 7 buck for serged edges :icon_sad: but I did get them and they look good!

SupraDerk

The Backseat Flyer
Sep 17, 2005
Tallahassee
How long is this going to be going on? Do they have it templated now so they can just keep making it or are they only doing a limited run?? Man I wish I would have seen this...damn my laziness!!

MKIIITrbo89

Mar 31, 2005
West Chester PA
Is it still possible to buy a set. I assumed so but just wanted to check before I sent them payment. Also Big A is this done through the link in your posting. I tried to hit submit and it did not seem to work.

Last edited:

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
MKIIITrbo89 said:
Is it still possible to buy a set. I assumed so but just wanted to check before I sent them payment. Also Big A is this done through the link in your posting. I tried to hit submit and it did not seem to work.

I ordered three days ago and they just sent me an e-mail confirming if I wanted the old or new style lettering. Looks like it's still going :)

MKIIITrbo89

Mar 31, 2005
West Chester PA
I have maroon car mats. I wanted grand touring but it looks like the only thing matching maroon would be Cranberry which falls underneath Touring. Has anyone else ran into this problem or ordered maroon floor mats.

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Sweet I'm glad this went through. My life really fell apart over the past few months I didn't even get me a set yet. Hope you all enjoy them post pics if possible so I can see them. Thanks to everyone for making it possible and Special thanks to bigal0043 for filling in for me :)

87CandyBlueT

Banned
Feb 8, 2006
Kentucky (NKY)
Thanks swaq, hehe can i get some Rep. points for satisfied MK3 owners LOL

I may try and setup another Floor Mat group buy in a year or so(maybe a little sooner 8-9 months). I have found another company that will give a better price and have a bit larger setup for producing them that will be in the same quality and possibly with more options. Hopefully can get some mk2 owners in here for that round also.

*Edit*Did you get yours swaq?

swaq

posts++;
May 24, 2005
Oregon -> Arizona
www.SwaqValley.com
87CandyBlueT said:
*Edit*Did you get yours swaq?

I had them shipped to my parents house because they wanted a verified PayPal address and I haven't bothered to make my current address verified because I'm only living here for another month and a half. My dad says they arrived on Monday. My brother is coming up on Friday and will bring them for me. I'll take pictures then and post them.