ground for guages windows and ac control module

Dirgle

Conjurer of Boost
Mar 30, 2005
Pauma Valley, CA
In your left side kick panel look for your power relay, its located here.

Use your multi-meter and measure voltage and continuity at these pins with the ignition sw on.
Pin 1 - 12v
Pin 2 - 12v
Pin 3 - Continuity to ground. (or <1ohm)
Pin 4 - No Continuity to ground (or >1ohm)

Remember these readings need to be done with the ignition sw on.

Here is the schematic.
http://www.cygnusx1.net/Supra/Library/TEWD/MK3/manual.aspx?S=Main&P=094

bad88mk3

Banned
Apr 14, 2013
Somewhere in florida
As 7m4evr said i would check the pins in the fuse panel at the 7.5 amp gauge fuse to make sure it didnt slide back and not getting contact with the fuse blades i had this happen at the check conector te1 slid down and i couldnt put a paper clip in to check codes till i fixed it.

BryanDyer

Jun 13, 2012
Georgia
alright thanx a lot guys much appreciated
ill check tomorrow it's been raining all day tomorrow's my only sunny day rain from Tuesday on this week

7M4EVR

Oct 8, 2012
fah, fah away
I'm from Nebraska, so never went too far outside the Midwest before I went to Florida for a week on my honeymoon. Now that I have been a lot of places even internationally, I will still never forget how awesome Florida was. Not sure what it was exactly? Walking from bar to bar in sandals with the combination of palm trees, lights, and the warm breeze?..don't get any better tho lol

bad88mk3

Banned
Apr 14, 2013
Somewhere in florida
So true 7m4evr it don't get to much better than Florida but anywhere gets old after a while unless its an island in the Bahamas lol and yeah bryan i know right where st Joseph sound is i've been there a few times.