GReddy T-78-33d questions.

jza7123456

Dec 8, 2005
calgary, canada
I bought a used GReddy T-78 kit and it didn't come with any hardware. Now I'm trying to get everything together to install it and I have a couple of questions. Do I need to run a restrictor in the oil feed line or just a straight feed line? And what size bolts are they for the oil return on the turbo? TIA, Ryan :1zhelp:

935motorsports

Mar 30, 2005
San Diego, CA
The oil return is like any other t4.

The original kit for the feed had a banjo bolt. Actually I have the original line here somewhere for 2jz. The original kit did not have a restrictor.

jza7123456

Dec 8, 2005
calgary, canada
well, i bought the MVP oil feed/return kit, (great kit by the way) and the bolts that they provided in the kit were too small to bolt the flange to the turbo. I knew that it had the banjo in the original parts, but I wasn't too sure if it was restricted or straight through. Maybe they sent the wrong bolts with the kit then? off to autozone i go. . . Thanks for your help. Ryan

Slow_Sc3

I beat bikes dude
Apr 2, 2005
Maryland
i have a t78-33d i have a 4an line for the feed and a 12an line for the return, no oil restrictor ( thats only for DBB )

for the return i have the ebay universal t4 oil fitting and it works great iv put over 10,000 miles on it and no leaks and the -12an line fits right over the factory return Y tube coming off the oil pan you just have to cap the other side since your only running one turbo.