Greddy front bumper fogs?

eman2289

Noob..but not incompetent
Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
I am thinking about going with the Greddy/ Gracer front bumper, but I do not want to lose my fog lights. Can you please post pics of greddy front bumpers with fogs installed. I would not mind going with an aftermarket fog light, but It must look clean. Please include whatever information you have about it. Thanks in advance

eman2289

Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
HAHAHA That kid cant be serious.

I know that there would be room, but I am trying to see how they would sit. They might not look right since they will not sit flush all around.

BorHor

2JZ-GZE
Jan 10, 2006
San Jose, CA
I remember someone had something that fit a in there nicely. But he didn't want to share what he used because he wanted to be unique which is understandable. I think it was a foglight and some sort of turn signal or something stacked on top of each other.

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
^ Link doesn't work.

p1291069_1.jpg

jimi87-t's Supra.

The best get-up Ive seen so far. Hell of a lot of a better job than other GRacers equipped with fog lights.

Last edited:

ERA

Jul 31, 2006
any way the wind blows
It'd be better if SuprA70's foglight equipped GRacer was executed as clean and flush fitted as it seems with jimi87s. Personally I think you either pull it off like jimi or run without 'em.

eman2289

Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
I want that flush look. I dont want gaps around them. But I dont know how I feel about the two different lights in each spot...

eman2289

Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
I think he should just make a quick write up or at least post some pics of the brackets for the betterment of the community!

Is betterment a real word?

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Someone did figure it out, and I know, but I'll respect jimi's wish to keep it a secret...

I will say they're not cheap...

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
eman2289;1291117 said:
I think he should just make a quick write up or at least post some pics of the brackets for the betterment of the community!

First off, thanks guys for the compliments. And I have alcohol running through me right now, so don't mind me if I come across as an ass!

But, lets not start another, "he owes it to the community" bull shit again. As seen here: SF ass wipe whining about my fogs

I have no problem helping out the community, that's the reason for my build thread, to help inspire creativity, and not to give a blue print on how to copy my car ;) (BTW, I have told people how I did it)

In all reality it is not that hard to do, yes it takes some work, but it is not rocket science. Yes it is two lights in each location, one as a "driving light" and one as a "fog light". You do not want to use a driving light in the fog, rain, or snow. Nor a fog light as a driving light...."Hey look at me blinding everyone with my tight ass lights that are on for no fucking reason"

But you new that,....right?

Anyhow, Two lights are held together with one bracket, this combo bracket is then secured to the bumper......GENIUS!!! It took me years to figure this one out.....:icon_roll

p1291165_1.jpg

eman2289

Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
jimi87-t;1291165 said:
In all reality it is not that hard to do, yes it takes some work, but it is not rocket science. Yes it is two lights in each location, one as a "driving light" and one as a "fog light". You do not want to use a driving light in the fog, rain, or snow. Nor a fog light as a driving light...."Hey look at me blinding everyone with my tight ass lights that are on for no fucking reason"

But you new that,....right?

Never said I knew that.

And What I was really looking for were brands or part numbers of the fog lights used so that I may possibly replicate what you have done. "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" I can understand you wanting to be the only one with this, so thanks anyways.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
After seeing that closer look, they're not the same lights that everyone thought...

Since they're not, I can say what everyone thought they were.

PIAA 90 PRO XT (though they made a white version, both versions are discontinued but some places still stock them)
90proxt.gif

jimi87-t

Oct 12, 2005
Colorado Springs
That post was not pointed directly at you, it's just that this seems to pop up from time to time. And it baffles me how it makes such a stink as you can see if you look at the link- in the link, that I posted.

This has to be one of the simplest mods I have done, yet it gets most of the attention.

I do appreciate that people like it, and thank you for that.

I do not know the part #s, but they are readily available at the typical parts places. Just take measurements of the opening, and go exploring to find a combo that fits ;)

eman2289

Feb 23, 2007
Jersey
Thanks. My whole reason for this thread was for me to make sure that I would like the gracer bumper with fogs in it, and to see what people have done. It was just to help me chose between the gracer or 89+.

One more thing. Would I need a different bumper support? I have an 88. In order to make the bumper fit, I would need the turn signals, little grilles, anything else?