greddy bcc need help!!

starletmunchkin

Too scared to mod a 7m...
Nov 1, 2007
las vegas
I have a soarer 1jz i installed a greddy bcc off a supra 2jzgte Now i wired it up just like it asks, but still get fuel cut, I tried turning the knob inside back and forth and still hit fuel cut, now there is 10 pins that read 1-10 off and on what position do those go in?? Do they even need to be on?? Any help will be apriciated, its a soarer 1jz thats on my mk4.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
starletmunchkin;1036449 said:
I have a soarer 1jz i installed a greddy bcc off a supra 2jzgte Now i wired it up just like it asks, but still get fuel cut, I tried turning the knob inside back and forth and still hit fuel cut, now there is 10 pins that read 1-10 off and on what position do those go in?? Do they even need to be on?? Any help will be apriciated, its a soarer 1jz thats on my mk4.

1jz mk4? WTF.

starletmunchkin

Nov 1, 2007
las vegas
Dylan JZ;1036849 said:
1jz mk4? WTF.

lol...thats gonna be my plate soon...Hey i almost had a buddy convince me of dropping a 7m..j/k (1jzwtf)

Also i found out that it wasn't the boost cut anymore It was spark blow out, Ordered some new plugs and will be gapping them to .28.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
starletmunchkin;1037332 said:
lol...thats gonna be my plate soon...Hey i almost had a buddy convince me of dropping a 7m..j/k (1jzwtf)

Also i found out that it wasn't the boost cut anymore It was spark blow out, Ordered some new plugs and will be gapping them to .28.

so was your car N/A? Because I could sort of understand your situation if so.. but if you got rid of a 2JGTE for any reason, I'm not sure it would ever make sense to me.

starletmunchkin

Nov 1, 2007
las vegas
No, no way in hell i would have took out a 2jzgte, My car was n/a I didn't have the cash for a full 2jzgte swap, so i swaped in a 1jz for now. Still runs strong with a 60mm turbo.

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
starletmunchkin;1037584 said:
No, no way in hell i would have took out a 2jzgte, My car was n/a I didn't have the cash for a full 2jzgte swap, so i swaped in a 1jz for now. Still runs strong with a 60mm turbo.

still, for what your goals seem to be currently.. wouldn't an NA-T have sufficed? It would have had excellent numbers from what I've seen.

I cant disagree though, I personally favor the 1jz more for what I enjoy doing.

starletmunchkin

Nov 1, 2007
las vegas
lol...nah i dont think i would ever do a na-t. I know alot people say how reliable it is and all but they never say the little problems like tunning, rough idle's, car dies when they vent the bov, all that just isn't worth it for me ill be over 400whp and at 20 psi on a reliable tune and an easy to work on 1jz, thats been proven over and over. And i can always go 1.5 later. Just my opinion.:icon_razz

Dylan JZ

一番 King
Oct 18, 2007
湾岸せん
starletmunchkin;1038331 said:
lol...nah i dont think i would ever do a na-t. I know alot people say how reliable it is and all but they never say the little problems like tunning, rough idle's, car dies when they vent the bov, all that just isn't worth it for me ill be over 400whp and at 20 psi on a reliable tune and an easy to work on 1jz, thats been proven over and over. And i can always go 1.5 later. Just my opinion.:icon_razz

yeah well being what they are, thats all part of it.. its not THAT bad though AFAIK, but agreed never the less.