Gratuitous N/A burnout pic!

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
Its my sons 9th birthday, and he wanted me to do a burnout with him, so here it is!! It's just a N/A! Happy B-day Connor. (My 12 year old took the pic)
p217215_1.jpg

Stretch

Tallest MK3 driver ever!!
Mar 30, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
Nice pic, nice burnout! Your son must have enjoyed it greatly. Way to also represent N/A supras; natures forgotten children ahahaaa
eric

grsupra87

Let's go Pens!!
You guys are all kidding, right? I mean, yeah, it's not a turbo, but its not a Neon either! I have a FIPK, and 3" custom stainless back into a Ractive muffler. That's all thats done to it that I know of, but it does run pretty well; its lots of fun anyway. I need to think about replacing the tires soon as I do this burnout stuff a little too often ;)

lifesnotfair

Dec 26, 2005
Dominican Republic
These turbo guys think they're the only ones having fun! Well, I'm turbo too now, but hey, come on! As he said, it's not a 1 liter engine, come on! It's inline 6, it's 3 liters, it's 200HP and 187lb-ft of torque (right?), that's more than enough for a great burnout! Don't mind this guys!

I still can't do them with my 1JZ, as I still have the OPEN 4.3 diff. I'm looking for an LSD 4.3, if anyone has one..... =)