Gran Turismo Series

So, I like my Ac 4?? S/C because it just won me the 1000 miles series.
I do have a couple of the race supras. I mostley just use the prototype 350z LM race car still. It gets the job done, my next purchase will be a full out race car liek the bently or something, if you can buy the bently.

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
trydrew said:
Im not sure what you guys are talking about. All my mkIIIs turn just fine. Even the slow ones that have hardly anything done to 'em. Granted they dont turn like an rx7 or something, they are better then most. It seem like you all need to do some more tuning.

How do you have your car set up when you try drifting? That is probably your problem.

I think this is a matter of perspective. Mine run fine, but doesn't handle as well as an rx7 or even a 240. And this is because the supra's are heavy. Its nothing suprising. As for tuning, you cant tune a stock car. You can make any car handle in the game with a custom suspension, but im jsut referring to the stock mkIII's. I still love them though.

As for drifting, I can do it ok with a stock skyline w/ the cheapest economic tires. But I'm talking about drifting the entire track and never leaving the asphalt. Look it up on google video or youtube. some crazy shit out there. But you're right its really just about getting the settings down. If you can tune your car well, you have a big advantage in the entire game.

SupraOfDoom

Starcraft II ^^;;
Mar 30, 2005
Milwaukee, WI
www.cardomain.com
jelly_bean.jpg

**Picture of Hulk Cogan's widebody Yellow Supra, don't want to take credit for it **
Do I eat it? Or Do I race it? I'm confused.... but Joe said it has 200 more HP then a car!? I don't know I'm leaning towards eating it.