Gotta be someone on here with an STi...

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Hey guys, saw something that caught my eye on the way to work this morning. An 06 WRX STi. 6 speed (obviously), black, CF hood of some sort, exhaust, Sparco buckets and harnesses, etc... Nice looking car, and I've always been a fan of the 04-07 styling. My question to you guys, is it worth it? Edmunds TMV puts the car at ~19k if it's in excellent shape, ~18k if it's in good shape, but the dealer (around here they're famous for it) has it marked up to 25k.

I doubt they'll sell it fast, considering that not many people around here could comfortably fit into buckets like that, but it has caught my attention... Thoughts from owners, former owners, people who have spent enough time around them, etc..? Lemme know, and thanks. :)

Here's the car in question by the way:
http://www.greatwesternautoplex.com/ou/rocksprings-gmc-buick/2379_3882/inv/2006SubaruImpreza/61065B

-Brad

te72

Classifieds Moderator
Staff member
Mar 26, 2006
WHYoming
Can more or less disregard this guys, I did a bit of math and estimating my monthly bills, this sort of thing won't be happening for at least two years. Girlfriend made a good point though, cooler cars can be built for this much. :)

But feel free to discuss if someone has something to bring up.