got to drive lambo sunday

falconpunch1978

Dec 15, 2008
naperville il
Just had to brag about the most expensive car I have ever driven. My buddy is the transporter for fox valley motorcars and every year he gets to bring whoever he wants to the autoshow to drive the cars to the transporter trucks in the parking lot, which is maybe a quarter mile away. Last year I drove a lotus which was kinda cool and this year I was lucky enough to drive a murcialago roadster.

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
Road course or parking lot, I can definitely see how it would be exciting to be the one making the Lamborghini move :)

falconpunch1978

Dec 15, 2008
naperville il
GotTurbos?;1257136 said:
Road course or parking lot, I can definitely see how it would be exciting to be the one making the Lamborghini move :)

exactly, besides across the parking lot at mccormick place means through the entire show with people telling you to light em up the whole way, through some tunnels where six of us in lambos and lotus' get to beat on em and then all the way down the street to the trailers. So yeah it was a pretty exciting, perma grin the whole way. This buddy of mine has also helped me get on track at the autobahn country club with a company called laps as an instructor which a couple times has gotten me into the driver seat of a couple of lotus'. All in all it was a good time at the show, I kept thinking, what if I smacked this $420,000 car into a curb or something.

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php

vbpgimage.php