got smoked

blacksupra

Apr 9, 2005
Buena Park,CA
This is embarrassing cuz I got smoked by a honda prelude v-tech today after work. I pulled at the gas station so does he and we talked about his mods and my supra. He had a cam gears , cai , exhaust, chip,and an aftermarket camshaft. It was not too fast and I don't want to make excuses but I have a huge boost leak.

P

Pokey

blacksupra said:
This is embarrassing cuz I got smoked by a honda prelude v-tech today after work. I pulled at the gas station so does he and we talked about his mods and my supra. He had a cam gears , cai , exhaust, chip,and an aftermarket camshaft. It was not too fast and I don't want to make excuses but I have a huge boost leak.

ummmm, i lost to a civic :arcadefre

L

lanky189

ah.. shit happens.. its cool you can admit defeat I got beat by a starlet in my celica....

damnit.

blacksupra

Apr 9, 2005
Buena Park,CA
It's pretty much stock only mod K&N filter with adapter. There's a huge hole in the muffler. There's a big crack on the hose that goes to the turbo so at 3000rpms I have to shift cuz it hesistate a lot.
Tomorrow I'm going to install the 3' catback and Dp.

91TURBOSUPRA

Apr 2, 2005
ct
i hate hondas!! too noisy but i still drive one as a beater car.....fix ur leaks and do ur exhaust and u should be able to smoke'em

Loki

The Future is Unwritten
Mar 30, 2005
Prince George, B.C.
blacksupra said:
It's pretty much stock only mod K&N filter with adapter. There's a huge hole in the muffler. There's a big crack on the hose that goes to the turbo so at 3000rpms I have to shift cuz it hesistate a lot.
Tomorrow I'm going to install the 3' catback and Dp.

If I was you, I would fix the little problems first before modding the car more.

P

Pokey

lanky189 said:
ah.. shit happens.. its cool you can admit defeat I got beat by a starlet in my celica....

damnit.
dont know if you were talking to me or not, but the civid was turbo charged, and in the 1/4 he only beat me by about a carlength, its a pretty sweet car

antman

Supramania Contributor
Apr 6, 2005
TN
i think i would take care of that acordian hose before i di anything.

L

lanky189

Pokey said:
dont know if you were talking to me or not, but the civid was turbo charged, and in the 1/4 he only beat me by about a carlength, its a pretty sweet car

i was referring to the author of the thread...

btw... FI honda's are no toy...if done right they can decimate all