got shot at tonight

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
took the supra to work today, was gonna meet up with joe (sn is: perf0rmance) after work and hit up the street races. we met up with a friend with a cobra and watched him take some guys $100 in a race. he raced an sr20 powered turbo sentra. cobra won easy and everything was cool so we split, the cobra guys go to hit up a club, and we go to a bowling alley close by where the ricers meet up before going to a spot to race.

so we get there and theres a bunch of cars in the lot. and some people in front of the bowling alley(those guys weren't there for the cars or races, but for the actual bowling alley)

everyone else is just standing, and bullshitting by the cars. i started talking to a kid with a g35 just like mine. after about 20 mins we hear a pop over by the guys at the bowling alley. it sounded like a firecracker went off and thats what i thought it was.
then another 4-5 pops quickly and the sound of metal bouncing off metal. holy shit, they were shooting!!

all i hear is pop pop pop clank clank, then FIZZZZZZZZ. a bullet flew so close to us on the other side of the lot that i heard it through the air.
one, maybe 2 guys were shooting at other people in front of the place that they got in a fight with and stray bullets were flying over at us.

so we duck down and run to hop in the supras and peel out. i just dropped the clutch and destroyed the s02's trying to get out. all the stupid ricers were standing there looking at each other for a while till they figured out we were ducking and running to cars because people were shooting. so i almost get hit 3 times getting out of there by ricers trying to run out.

made it out safe, got on the main street and ripped it through first and second without an ounce of traction. got up the hill looking down on the alley and we stopped for a second. a bunch of cops were already racing there and an ambulence too...less than 2 mins after it happened. joe's house was about 3 mins away so we dropped the supras off and got in his highlander to go back down there.

about 15 cop cars, 3 ambulences, a fire truck and about 4 bodies on the ground. the meds were running around trying to help them.

i can still hear the sound of the bullet flying by...don't think i'll ever forget that sound.

thanks for reading

cliff notes,
chillin at the bowling alley, guys get in fight start shooting, we almost get hit by strays.

??supra

Mar 31, 2005
Kodiak, Alaska
holy shit bro thank god no one you knew got hit. thats so cray shit ight there though. its amazing what ths worlds come to when a god damn bowling alley isnt safe anymore :(

drunk_medic

7Ms are for Cressidas
Apr 1, 2005
Woodstock, GA
See what happens, Lebowski?

The Dude would NOT abide.

Good to hear that you are alright. Gunfire and explosions ARE a very strange occurance when they seem to be happening a little too close to you.

SP 7M

Use your GUY instinct
Apr 6, 2005
Oceanside (for now), CA
www.myspace.com
DM-"They peed on your fucking rug."

"What we have here is unchecked aggression."

"Nothing is fucked here, Dude."

LuvMySilverSupra-Not to repeat what everyone has said, but thank God you made it out without getting hit. Getting hit by a bullet would've most-likely changed your plans for the evening.

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
thanks guys.
i managed to sleep pretty good last night, but ziggy is at his house waiting for me so we can finish his car, but i slept in instead :)

the sounds are whats sticking with me. now that i think back, i saw a guy hopping away, like he got shot in the leg. i think joe mentioned seeing it too. but hearing those shots deflecting and then one flying past us so close was pretty crazy.

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
JustAnotherVictim said:
I just can't believe the people who hear that stuff then stand around and watch, it's amazing how people just don't react to things. I can see you're one of the smart ones

shit, i almost hit some of them trying to get out of there.

thanks man
-john

americanjebus

Mr. Evergreen
Mar 30, 2005
wa.
as chris rock once said "i think bullets should cost $5000, that way people would think twice before shooting your ass"

srry to see another example of people running out of words to solve their problems.

L

lanky189

glad to see your ok man,

thanks for the cliffnotes btw...

have you inspected the supras for holes yet?

- aight peace :chicken:

B

Boostaddctn

Dude, this was all by Daly City right? that place is hella ghetto, me and some fucker almost got into a gun fight at a gas station cause foo thought I was stealing his spot, its retarded up there, now you know why Ri0t always be carrying when he's around that area... btw John, you got punk'd, why didn't you shoot back foo??? aight peace

LuvMySilverSupra

Bay Area Supras
Apr 1, 2005
Bay Area, CA
thanks lanky

no bullet holes in the supe, would of had to go through 2-3 cars to hit mine from where it was parked.

i haven't heard about it on the news either....tried to look it up on the web too, but no luck.

bert, shoot at what? i couldnt see who was shooting who. me and joe just got in the supras and were gone while everyone was still standing around. and it was actually in colma, but basically the same thing.

dtoys

Need Job..will travel!!
Sep 22, 2005
jersey
jeez.. didn't those guys watch "Friday" with Ice Cube?

the pops' speech could helped them out...

"ya win some, ya lose some... but you live to fight another day"