Got Me A Raise!!!

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
So I came into work today and had an email from my boss. My position has been "re-evaluated" and I got a $2/hr raise effective October 30th. Since I average 50 hours per week, that's going to work out to an extra ~100 bucks per week! W00t! We all know what that means.....more $$$ for supra parts!!

stakie

May 7, 2005
Neptune, NJ
YourHondaSux said:
So I came into work today and had an email from my boss. My position has been "re-evaluated" and I got a $2/hr raise effective October 30th. Since I average 50 hours per week, that's going to work out to an extra ~100 bucks per week! W00t! We all know what that means.....more $$$ for supra parts!!

Wow.

Macdonalds are giving raises now???

Doward

Banned
Jan 11, 2006
Alachua, FL
I got a $2/hour raise myself 2 weeks ago.

And got a $5/hour raise yesterday.

It's nice :D (Technical Manager for the SFCC PC Shop)

da89soup

World I Am Gay Blue!!!
Dec 2, 2005
Fargo ND
With all this talk about raises I went and asked my boss for a raise. He said I spend to much time on SM while at work and they took away $2.00 an hour.........lol:biglaugh:

OneJArpus

Supramania Contributor
Jul 1, 2005
Newark, New Jersey, United States
YourHondaSux - how much do you make after the raise? :)

I started at x.xx - 3 months got .50c raise. 7 months later got another 2.00 raise. 3 months later got 1.25 1 year later got .50 in 1 month i shall see what i get next.

This is all in under 2 years. :) Can't that bad....

YourHondaSux

I like Supras
Aug 12, 2005
Panther Country
www.cardomain.com
Well I started at my company about 2.5 years ago. I started out at 10/hr. Since then, I've worked my way up to 18/hr. Which is pretty good for the Raleigh area. Plus I haven't even finished my bachelor's degree yet. :)

CtSupra said:
congrats!, and did you see that game on sunday?......... W...T...F... happened, lol.

Dude, I was AT the game. My gf got me tickets for my birthday. And once again, my presence cursed them. And I swear there were more Dallas fans at that stadium than there were Panthers fans. I wanted to murder some motherf!@#rs Grrrrrrrr.....