Got hit by a GOLFBALL...

SupraMario

I think it was the google
Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ. said:
LOL some spaz in fugly pants hits a golf ball into my car it's a promise! ;)

Another pet HATE is people that sit on or lean on my car!

AMEN to the golf shit, :bigun2:

heres one, what about people who shut the door with the top of the fuckin window.
WTF???!!!??!

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
IJ. said:
How about dickwads that think it's funny to write crap in the dust on the paintwork with a finger? (dipshits don't understand they're scratching the paint)

yea that, or "wiping of the dust with their hands, and saying im cleaning your car up. YOU FUCKER!!!!

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
bastard hoppin up on the spoiler like its ok. it isnt!
or when people play with MY LUMBAR from the passenger side. WTF. or change my trance to somin else. or try and help clean out the car. open the hood and act liek they know what there talkin bout. ASK me to dirve . man i could go on and on about shit i hate!

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
Trust_GTE said:
Yea, funny thing is, if you read my story. I caught ALL of them....including the Chief...hehe. Right after it happened I called the office and I actually spoke to the manager or whom ever it was that is responible for something like that. He said," Just get an estimate an we'll take care of you." I also gave them the name of their Chief that was there when it happened. I'm going to meet with the manager on friday with an estimate.

I didn't read good enough to know you caught them. Good job man. Glad it all worked out.

Trust_GTE

BOOST NOW...CRY LATER...
Apr 4, 2005
FL
TurboWarrior said:
I didn't read good enough to know you caught them. Good job man. Glad it all worked out.

I'm so glad I saw the dent, or else I would have ended up paying for it myself. It would just suck to see a dent somewhere on your car and not know who did it. Man that would suck! Anyways, I got some estimate and a couple of the body shops say that I should replace the windshield also.

D34DC311 said:
heres one, what about people who shut the door with the top of the fuckin window.
WTF???!!!??!

You do not know how much that annoys me.
Maybe its just me, but I hate when people throw their cigarette butts out when their driving and your behind them with your window down. :madfawk:
Hello? cigarette tray...:3d_frown:

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
yeah so im at afterprom, and park the nice clean waxed car (8 hrs of cleaning that day) away from everyone else...i mean the middle of nowhere. so about 3 hrs in some guy comes in and asks "hey, you own that red supra out there?"

turns out hes driving a chevy blazer, and cut the corner too close pulling out of an f'n parking space, scrapes across my freshly painted front bumper (got it out of the shop just 2 weeks before). piece of shit. anyway, his insurance is taking care of it but you should see his blazer. both the passenger door and rear passenger door are heavily dented, at least 3 inches deep and about 8 wide, down the whole side of the car. now he's got a nice streak of super red decorating his blue and silver.

SupraMario

Mar 30, 2005
The Farm
Clip said:
yeah so im at afterprom, and park the nice clean waxed car (8 hrs of cleaning that day) away from everyone else...i mean the middle of nowhere. so about 3 hrs in some guy comes in and asks "hey, you own that red supra out there?"

turns out hes driving a chevy blazer, and cut the corner too close pulling out of an f'n parking space, scrapes across my freshly painted front bumper (got it out of the shop just 2 weeks before). piece of shit. anyway, his insurance is taking care of it but you should see his blazer. both the passenger door and rear passenger door are heavily dented, at least 3 inches deep and about 8 wide, down the whole side of the car. now he's got a nice streak of super red decorating his blue and silver.

Looks like your supra was watching out for itself and said "Aww hell no, bitch"

daledoe

KILL U
Nov 18, 2005
MAINE
This kid down the street throw it at me!!!! Little basterd, I couldn't do eneything because he was like 5!!!

supra90turbo

shaeff is FTMFW!
Mar 30, 2005
MA, 01440
IJ. said:
How about dickwads that think it's funny to write crap in the dust on the paintwork with a finger? (dipshits don't understand they're scratching the paint)
LOL I was pissed at an ex for a long time because while I was at work she decided to write "I LOVE YOU" down the driver's side of my car, starting behind the front wheel and ending before the rear wheel.

She couldn't understand why I was so pissed. In fact, I still am because I can still see it in the right light, and it was done 4 or 5 years ago.

as for people sitting on it, heh.. don't get me started on that...
what about people who put cups, bottles, cans ... drinks on your roof? yeah... one buddy of mine thought he was having a f'n picnic on my hood... till his fast food ended up on the ground.. fast...
I had no other choice but to swipe it off.
me: "um... get your food off the hood"
him:"why, it's not hurting it.. calm down"
me: **swipe**
him:"what the fuck!!?!?!?!"
me: "calm down"

This seems to be a touchy subject with you too, Ian :D

IJ.

Grumpy Old Man
Mar 30, 2005
I come from a land down under
"Calm this bitch <SLAP>" !

People seem to think it's just an old car relax.......

Ummm it's MY old car and even if it were a piece of shit I'd still see it the same it's MY piece of shit!

Another one is passengers putting their feet on the dash! grrrrr

We get an Oil ad on TV that's a guy in a mid 70's Chevelle and all the wenches he sacks for doing this sort of crap! :)

modnar

If all else fails-Kick it
Aug 28, 2005
NOR*CAL
IJ. said:
Another pet HATE is people that sit on or lean on my car!

I work at a bar and I always park my car right outside the front door because its gotten messed with to many times. I need my door guy to be able to see it. I've gotten in more then one fist fight with drunk people who insist that they can lean on my car. Even after I tell them to move. One time some guy pissed on the wheel of my Explorer; then, the same night some guy trys to tell me its his car and he can lean on it if he wanst too, I tell him to leave the property. His girlfriend gets in my face, she gets arreated for trespassing and drunk and public.

Never mess with another mans car.

modnar

Clip

The Magnificent Seven
Oct 16, 2005
Virginia
pics to come of the blazer. pisses me off to no end when people pull stupid shit like lean on the car. another thing is when theyre like "wow that 3 inch exhaust is gonna sound like shit on your 4 cylinder car" or "oh, so you got 4 brembo slotted discs? finally converting from those rear drum brakes, huh?" "no, theyve always been 4 wheel disc." "no, you had rear drum brakes"

what the fuck? you're telling me about my car?

both of those comments made me wanna beat the shit out of this kid at school. the same kid who drives an impreza 2.5 rs and has no clue how a blow off valve works.