Got hit by a GOLFBALL...

Trust_GTE

BOOST NOW...CRY LATER...
Apr 4, 2005
FL
I was driving home today and less than 5mins away from my house, I hear this LOUD BANG so I pulled the car over right away. My first thoughts were WTF?!?! did my engine just go? What the hell was that? After I pulled over, I popped the hood to check everything, and the motor was ok, nothing was wrong with it. Then I walked around the entire car, checking the tires to see if one had blown and cause the loud bang.

The noise shook my head alittle, so I wasn't as focused. Anyway, right before I got in the car, I see about 10 guys playing GOLF.... you know...guys with bright PINK shirts walking around with a stick and tiny little white ball. I saw this guy in a yellow-collar t-shirt ( turns out to be the "CHIEF" of the course) So, I stood there for a minute and thought....hmmm...nothing wrong with the car...no leaks, motor turns, no flats....:dunno: DENTS?? Ahhhhhh, right near the sunroof there was a nice fat dent ..... GOLFBALL size.

Kevin, the chief.. told me to call the office and they will take care of the damages. Looks like my single:icon_bigg , I mean dent... on my car will be paid for. Moral of the story, if it ever happens to you and its not a HG or any other problems mechancial wise. You know where to look.

-Tom

aye mate

Hiatus over.
Mar 30, 2005
Maryland
Yea man that sucks. I work at a golf course and I kind of hope my car gets hit because at our course, the golfers are responsible for any property damages they cause. Hopefully they don't dick you over and you get it all fixed up.
EDIT vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IJ. again.

92turbo4life

Banned
Sep 12, 2005
wherever
i did not know golfers where held responsible for any damage they cause.

lmao same here man:biglaugh:
vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IJ. again.

L

lanky189

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to lanky189 again

TurboWarrior

Apr 1, 2005
Canada
I have a friend that lives by a course. The course won't pay for anything they aren't responsible. You have to catch the golfers. Literally run after them and catch them or you won't get anything. Hes had his basement window knocked out twice and his sliding door once. Only caught one of them.

Trust_GTE

BOOST NOW...CRY LATER...
Apr 4, 2005
FL
TurboWarrior said:
I have a friend that lives by a course. The course won't pay for anything they aren't responsible. You have to catch the golfers. Literally run after them and catch them or you won't get anything. Hes had his basement window knocked out twice and his sliding door once. Only caught one of them.

Yea, funny thing is, if you read my story. I caught ALL of them....including the Chief...hehe. Right after it happened I called the office and I actually spoke to the manager or whom ever it was that is responible for something like that. He said," Just get an estimate an we'll take care of you." I also gave them the name of their Chief that was there when it happened. I'm going to meet with the manager on friday with an estimate.

Last edited:

whudafux

Formerly dcrusupra
Jan 5, 2006
Cullowhee, NC
www.myspace.com
Eye for an eye. Dent the Supras roof, I dent your head! I cant even begin to imagine my reaction to someone vandalizing my car. But I kno there would be absolutely no thinking involved. All impulse and adrenaline. And this is also the reason I dont park near golf courses or baseball fields.

And ian, sounds like u have a kinky side to ya. Golf club up the bum? :icon_conf Lol.