got a stupid ? about 7mgte wireing

84suprade

Feb 29, 2012
Laurel, Delaware, United States
ok im kinda new to the 7mgte i have a mk2 i doing my 7mgte for it . I know need to swap the wireing was going to try and use the jdm wire but its to short from what i was told so what is the bast stock wireing to get ? my plan is to just get it running 100% stock to make sure every thing is ok, and is there any one on this form saleing one cheap 120 tops shipped.

and what can i be told about the turbo a set up ? thank you for any input, anthony

KTM530

Supramania Contributor
Jan 24, 2011
santa rosa
did you get a engine with no harness? your grammer is making it hard for me to understand what you are asking.

Another MkIII

Feb 22, 2009
Chicago
FFS, if you want us to take you seriously, use grammar, spelling, and punctuation! This is happening too much lately and I have given up being nice about it.

Now for the helpful part: What are you trying to do? I'm assuming a 7MGTE into a Mk II? What year is your engine from? What trans are you running? What year ECM/Harness do you have and what type of trans is it for (really important).

Turbo A is something you don't need to worry about, really hard to find, and (In my opinion) is only significant on the Mk III. Basically it has a more powerful engine, and was black on black leather, and some other minor visual differences. Trying to make a Turbo A Mk II is like a sticking a Type-R badge on a Civic, it might seem cool at first, and then you realize you're just another ricer fanboy.

Now, go study your grammar and spelling, and when you feel confident that you have the ability to test out of the first grade, come back with the info I asked and we can help from there.
-AM3

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
When I see posts like this I wonder if the person is actually handicapped, extremely lazy, or just plain dumb/uneducated.

Either way its very difficult to help...

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

RazoE

Boobs/Boost, my favorite
Jun 13, 2006
Los Angeles
www.cafepress.com
To answer OP's question, you defintiely need a MKIII Supra Turbo harness, probably pre 89 as it should be easier to find and mate up with your current MKII Harness. There will be splicing to do, but aside from that, it shouldn't be tooooo hard..