got a new toy for the supra today!!!!!!

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
ok, when i bought the car, someone had put a diffrent steering wheel on the car. well, guess what? they forgot the horn! now i have no horn and no center for the wheel.

i did stumble into a new horn though. sorry but the pics are big. check this out:
sm_photo_missing.jpg
[/IMG]
sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

well, now i have a horn. a 135+ DB horn. people like to try and run into me around here. lets see what they think now:evil2:

BoostFreak

Nov 11, 2005
Ohio
funniest thing I have seen is some one put train air horns on his honda and would drive around town a blow it at people then tape it funny stuff

boost fiend

Banned
Jul 24, 2005
Rockford, Il
i got it off a buddy of mine that owed me a couple bucks from a alarm deal.
he got it from harbor freight. i think he paid $30 usd. i plan to have a ton of fun with it!!!!

hawk

save me from my camry!
Jul 19, 2005
cape coral, fl 33990
holy shit youve seen that....his name is jon btw. hes a regular part of my crew back in the cape coral/fort myers area... and the deer call is even funnier in person.

xarewhyayen

276 whp - 324 tq @ 13psi
Oct 3, 2005
Philly
haha those vids are great.. i crack up every time. one of the funniest things is they get the cop that pulled them over Ha i def wouldnt have the balls to pull that shyt

jmcboost

Mar 31, 2005
Missouri
That's great. My dad drove a car for a year before he honked the horn on it and found out it was one of those old school 40's sounding horns. You know, the one that goes : OOOOOOOGAAAAAA. That was a fun horn.

trydrew

Suprafied
Nov 4, 2005
Earth
Anyone got any videos of the deer call? lol That sounds awesome.

Post a video when you get that thing on, too.