Got a new car!

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
I decided its time to part ways with the supra and get something more reliable!

I got a 2007 Subaru WRX Limited Edition!

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

sm_photo_missing.jpg

What do you guys think?

Haha, j/k I would never sell the Supra! The WRX is my new Daily Driver :biglaugh:
sm_photo_missing.jpg

iwannadie

Jul 28, 2006
gilbert, az
That wrx reminds me of alot of cars I see at work. These young kids buy the parents old sedans and then bolt on all the go fast body parts from autozone. Not saying its a bad ride, just dont like the performance 4 sedan look of it personally.

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
IJ. said:
Dealer option or Factory?

sadly they arent great installs, my brother has an sti and half of the gauges that come *factory* are not working (standard wrx get a clock and he says he wouldve just preferred that)

i would choose that car as well myself i love those.

and aaron they are good for snowy weather too! :) im sure that helped convince him to get it hehe i used to live in Conn. for a year or so~

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
Got Boost? said:
Factory.

What's so special about the Limited Edition?

Heated leather seats, momo shift knob, pedals, short throw shifter, full power sunroof, boost gauge, 6 disc in dash cd changer. Very hard to find a WRX with leather which is one of the reason I loved it.

I like the new styling, but its a personal preferance, some people like it, some dont. I like the prev styling as well, cant stand the old bug eyes tho.

Being fun to drive and great in the snow are most of the reasons I bought it :)

and Big A it is a blast to drive even on dry pavement.

Kylar27

Supra Lover
Oct 2, 2005
Connecticut
tlo86 said:
sadly they arent great installs, my brother has an sti and half of the gauges that come *factory* are not working (standard wrx get a clock and he says he wouldve just preferred that)

i would choose that car as well myself i love those.

and aaron they are good for snowy weather too! :) im sure that helped convince him to get it hehe i used to live in Conn. for a year or so~

Mine works fine and is installed nice and neat. Sounds like whoever built the car did a shitty job. For the price of the STI I would definately go back to the dealership and have them fix the gauges.

Thanks, I am lovin it so far, cant wait to play in the snow :naughty:

tlo86

Ninja Editor 'Since 05'
Jul 24, 2005
Colorado
Kylar27 said:
Mine works fine and is installed nice and neat. Sounds like whoever built the car did a shitty job. For the price of the STI I would definately go back to the dealership and have them fix the gauges.

Thanks, I am lovin it so far, cant wait to play in the snow :naughty:

yeah its lame but he is the type of person well... that doesnt care (why buy an sti? i know right!:biglaugh: )

mkIIIman089

Supramania Contributor
Mar 30, 2005
Ohio
LOL that cruise control looks like something that was designed for the wheel to be on the other side the car.