Good Times...

suprarx7nut

YotaMD.com author
Nov 10, 2006
Arizona
www.supramania.com
I went to the anti-Manilow show last week. Manson.

More hot lesbians than I can remember. :poon: Plenty of fugly ones too though. :(

Hot babes making out/groping follwed by 1.5 hours of over the top rock-n-roll.... Priceless. :)

Oh, but glad you enjoyed Manilow.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
Weatherford, Texas, United States
suprarx7nut;928264 said:
I went to the anti-Manilow show last week. Manson.

More hot lesbians than I can remember. :poon: Plenty of fugly ones too though. :(

Hot babes making out/groping follwed by 1.5 hours of over the top rock-n-roll.... Priceless. :)

Oh, but glad you enjoyed Manilow.

If Manson ever comes through Dallas/Fort Worth, I'll be going for sure. I like some of his music but mostly want to see the freak show in the audience.

Quite a few MILFs and Cougars at Manilow but lots of old ladies and fat old queens too. My wife and I took a couple that had never seen him and came out new fans.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
We'll be going to Bon Jovi April 14 in Dallas. Really looking forward to that. The last time he came through he played for 3 hours. The second best concert I'd ever been to with the KISS reunion concert in 1996 being number 1.

foreverpsycotic

Back in the game!
Jul 16, 2006
ATL
savannahashlee;928626 said:
You wanna see a real freak show.. Either attend an ICP (or any of their off-shoot groups) or a GWAR concert.. I am still scared

I wanted to attend a gathering when I was younger. I have all their cds kicking around somewhere.

gtsfirefighter

SM Expert on White trash
Sep 26, 2006
GotToyota?;932302 said:
I saw Van Halen in January at AAC, excellent show.

-Matt

We almost got tickets to that but me and my concert buddy just weren't feeling it so we passed. I love Van Halen though.

MDCmotorsports;932347 said:
KISS in concert rules all. Don't care if you don't like their music, they put on the best live show I have ever seen.

And the side show that goes with it, wow - just wow.

They definetly give you your moneys worth. There's hot babes everywhere, freaks, and they like to blow shit up. Awesome.

A great song to drive your supra too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLus5pdy9PE