good machine shops..

rcboricua07

7M powered
May 20, 2007
Massachusetts
hey i am lookin for a machine shop that has done 7m motors before and that possibly has a torque plate , i have no otha choice since no one has a torque plate for me to borrow so i must ship out my motor to a shop that does...if u know of a shop please let me know thanks

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
if the machine shop wants you business they will get what they need to do the job!

On a side note the machine shop about 5min from me has done 7m engines and he showed me pics to prove it...pics were obviously taken in the shop so I know they are of his work....

How far is Philly from you?

rcboricua07

7M powered
May 20, 2007
Massachusetts
I live in Massachusetts as of right now i would be willing to ship out the blocks and just deal with the fees the machine shops around me say it wont be worth them sppending 500 dollars for a torque plate for one use and no one seems to have one...wat is the name of the shop?

rcboricua07

7M powered
May 20, 2007
Massachusetts
does no one know of a shop here in new england or any where for that matter that has dealt with 7m motors and that carries a torque i really need a torque plate

gaboonviper85

Supramania Contributor
Jan 13, 2008
Northeast Philly
I don't know what he would charge you....all depends on what you want.....

The shop name is Ecam but I don't know the number or the website if he even has one...I can try and find out for ya.

Last time I went to ecam he told me not to worry about that stuff and that he would get it.