Good deal?

Rennat

5psi...? haha
Dec 6, 2005
Tracy, CA
www.myspace.com
hmmmm 180k on a supra? most HG go between 150 and 200... my car got rod knock at 140k... and it has back due reg. which is $300... so that right there is now a $1500 car... no radio? and the pass. side window doesnt work!??? uh... NOT for $1500...

black89t

boost'en down 101
Oct 27, 2007
humboldt, ca
no shit.

i was just showing him that there are better deals out there. where did i say he should buy that car? anyway if you don't think thats a good deal, but you'll consider that other pile. great advise.

alloyguitar

it's legal, i swear...
Mar 30, 2005
knoxville, tennessee
black89t;1121126 said:
no shit.

i was just showing him that there are better deals out there. where did i say he should buy that car? anyway if you don't think thats a good deal, but you'll consider that other pile. great advise.

Woah, you have a serious attitude problem, dude.

and showing him a car in CA is like me showing you a car in Japan and saying that there are "better deals out there."

...just because there's some car somewhere on earth that's cheaper (and by cheaper I mean a better deal) does NOT mean that it's within his reach, chief.

Personally, if given the choice between the two cars, you're correct, I would go with the one that you found over the one in his area for obvious reasons, but that doesn't mean that I can't offer him constructive advice pertaining to the vehicle that he was considering.

Besides, basket case Supra's in my area go for prices like that routinely, simply because there aren't that many around. It's all in the market.

I wasn't trying to piss you off, I just thought that your comment about how you looked for "2 seconds" was not that helpful to him, considering the difference in location. I mean, I live in a large(r) city, and there isn't a single damn thing having anything to do with a Supra on Craigslist in my area last time I checked.

Poodles

I play with fire
Jul 22, 2006
Fort Worth, TX
Car looks like it's in better shape than mine when I bought it...

Needs a wash badly. Need more pics to really decide, but the price IS cheap.

tbcmorris

SM Expert Thread Derailer
Mar 14, 2007
PRUVEN PERFORMANCE MILFORD CT
I don't think that's a great deal. A good condition turbo,5 speed hardtop just went in ct for 1500. I bought mine for a good price. And I bought 2 off this guy for 700. Both running. Look harder and be patient I say.