Good Deal on AEM EMS???

black91turbo

Formerly black87turbo
Apr 27, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Not really a good deal.........CKanderson can get you a better price on any AEM product at Automotive express....he is one of our vendors here.

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
ya brent it is...does anyone know if the AEM EMS base map changes i have a buddy needing to run his car but no openings for a tune for a couple weeks and his dd blew a trans...are the base maps even remotely decent....and yes i am building my 2j

GotTurbos?

2J = Here; Swap = Near
Apr 24, 2006
Dallas, TX
webbs7mgte;1169323 said:
ya brent it is...does anyone know if the AEM EMS base map changes i have a buddy needing to run his car but no openings for a tune for a couple weeks and his dd blew a trans...are the base maps even remotely decent....and yes i am building my 2j

No, basemaps are not really going to have him running. They are just a place to start from. It will need immediate tuning for him to have a fully driving car. Any person with a slight idea of what is going on can improve the drivability of the car though, just leave the boost tuning for someone that knows what they are doing.

webbs7mgte

Jun 2, 2008
wisconsin
ok thanks. i will just be doing the driving for him then haha..got ot love those fuel efficent camrys!!! Also any people from the midwest know a good shop that is very good with the AEM EMS or eveen the MoTeC system